Need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help

Well i got the ghost to the shop at lunch today got the alignment done but car just isn't safe feeling going down the road so with that being said does anyone have a shell that's not wrecked or rotted out my drive line is good I live in franklinville nc if not then imma have to part this out .
    Last edited by Green Bean; 10-06-2017, 02:10 PM.

What is the car doing? What happened to it?
    30 + Vehicle projects right now.7 Festiva/Mazda 10 GM IDK how many others,hope that helps explain all the stupid questions/shortcuts/interchanges etc. trying to liquidate so I concentrate on the good ones. Goal finish 1 amonth using as much stuff as I already have accumulated.

Comment

It was sold undisclosed to a woman that drove 600 miles to buy the car she started driving it and the passenger side spindle an wheel bearing blew apart on her on the inner state I ended up buying it and tearing it apart to find out that the front end had been in an accident the front is pushed to the drivers side .
      Last edited by Green Bean; 10-06-2017, 03:22 PM.

Comment

What does it feel like when your driving it?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Like it's pushing side ways and sounds like your drifting but your going in a straight line .

Comment

Anyone with a shell or no of one ?

Comment

Originally posted by Green Bean View Post
              Anyone with a shell or no of one ?
              I know you asked if anyone knew of a shell. I don't, but just wanted to throw this out there. How much would it cost and is the car worth having it straightened? By the time you locate another shell,get it home,strip it clean it strip this car and swap everything time and money it may be a wash. I had a crashed subaru straightened way cheaper than I could have bought another decent shell and didn't have to tear two cars apart.
              30 + Vehicle projects right now.7 Festiva/Mazda 10 GM IDK how many others,hope that helps explain all the stupid questions/shortcuts/interchanges etc. trying to liquidate so I concentrate on the good ones. Goal finish 1 amonth using as much stuff as I already have accumulated.

Comment

I'm basically looking for one that has a blown motor or transmission thst I can puty driveline in and the aspire suspension swap over and them part out what's left .

Comment

Working...
                X