repair shops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• repair shops

another one saved from the scrap yard. lady called said shop says your festiva not worth fixin. can you look at it tell me what you think. brings it over to me, it needs a exhaust system and a tune up and a oil change. i say n.p. car worth fixing its a red 92L (120,000 miles on it)cost yah around 200 bucks to do it . she sooooo happy , just loves her festiva bought it new. my point is what with these repair shops, tell a person their festiva is junk and go buy a new car. guess they dont like festys. it just pissed me off that all . :x
    1992 black GL
    1991 white GL
    1991 blue L parts car
    1992 blue L from Japan R.H.D.
    1948 ford conv. hot rod

good mechanics are a dieing bread. I work in industrial maintenance and we can not find any mechanics that are worth a crap anymore. There are afraid to get dirty.
    money pit

No spitters were I work, you swallow it all. The Company feels if you already have it in your mouth why waste it.

Comment

gotta remember, most people think festys are junk. theyre all stupid, but thats what they think. :lol:
      89 L, hopefully returning from the dead soon with a little more power... :twisted:
      http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...77-my-89-build
      92 integra, daily driver, broke a clutch disc, sold
      New dd, 02 Nissan sentra, 1.8 5 spd

Comment

if half of those people who hate festiva's came on to this site and seen what some people have done, they would quickly change their minds
        ...just my two cents

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
        1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
        2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

The ones I love are the mechanics that tell you your car isn't worth fixing then tell you they'll take it off your hands for $50 - as if they are doing you a favor.

With unstable gas prices I bet that a lot of mechanics would like to pick up a Festiva for a song.

Comment

Working...
          X