Larger Diameter cup holders....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Larger Diameter cup holders....

Logan on this site wanted a cup holder but asked about having one that could hold bigger sized cups. I have had others ask about this but I never went ahead and tried to make em larger for some reason. Now I have. Only concern I have is whether the holder can take the additional size and weight. Guess we will find out after some use. I included some photos of larger cups trying to fit in the original sized holder and then in the new larger sized holder.

Also, I found it better to remove the "tongue" piece on the larger size tapered cups so it can grasp the cup further down. You can always put the "tongue" piece back in for smaller sized cups they will just wiggle around more. Just don't forget to do this or the smaller cups will fall right through to the floor and then ya have a mess. If anyone wants the larger size one I had to add a dollar to the price. It takes longer to print and uses a bit more filament. So total, shipping and all would be $14.

DSC07468.jpgDSC07471.jpgDSC07469.jpgDSC07472.jpgDSC07470.jpgDSC07473.jpg

Damn. That's freakin' huge! Just what I need. I'll take one in black that has "Festiva" on it. Is it still $14? How do I pay?
    Red '93 L -- Box stock. For Now
    Red '99 Miata -- More or less stock.
    RIP -- Black '01 Miata. $15,000 in mods, ending with a turbo producing 220 WHP. Stolen and totaled in Feb. 2017. :tearyeyed:

The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well. -- Alfred Adler

Comment

How about you just make one mid-sized model? Or put a "stepped" type design that fits everything so you only have one to sell?

Comment

Originally posted by 93FestyEh View Post
        How about you just make one mid-sized model? Or put a "stepped" type design that fits everything so you only have one to sell?
        I think the large sized one does all. You just have to put the tongue piece back in for smaller drink and all is fine. I have a dual holder as well but that one has to be for the two regular sized cups as I can't fit two big sized cups on my printer.

Comment

Working...
        X