Battery makers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battery makers.

so a couple years back a member was talking about the quality and reliability of over the counter batteries, he also mentioned there where basically only two manufactures in the states, his opinion was one was better than the other, does anyone remember this post or who the member is.

Thanks
    An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

I remember the thread. But dont remember the details. I've been buying top of the line autozone. Someone said they were the longest lasting.

Comment

I'm new so I don't know the thread but I do know Johnson Controls is a big battery manufacturer that produces multiple brands. I think they're good from what I've read in years past on other forums.

Comment

I thought there where just johnson and douglas with johnson being my prefered but for fun I did a internet search oh boy were we all wrong
        30 + Vehicle projects right now.7 Festiva/Mazda 10 GM IDK how many others,hope that helps explain all the stupid questions/shortcuts/interchanges etc. trying to liquidate so I concentrate on the good ones. Goal finish 1 amonth using as much stuff as I already have accumulated.

Comment

93FestyEh, I do remember something about Johnson controls. Thanks
          Last edited by sc72; 11-13-2017, 08:55 PM.
          An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

ricko1966--- pm sent

Comment

Working...
            X