Not festiva related

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not festiva related

Was wondering if any one on here knows of anyone that messes with the old buick 231 v6 non turbo engines reason I'm asking is I have an elderbrock performer 4 barrel intake an stainless steel headers and a set of chrome valve covers all are used but not for long mostly was used for dyno then the guy went a different route was asking here before I list them on ebay I just don't like messing with ebay I'm asking 150 for all if there's any interest I'll get pics of the stuff .

Green Bean, if you go to the Forum and look for "General", you will see a "for sale / wanted to buy" area. This is where you should post these items. I don't imagine there will be a big demand for these parts on this forum. You may want to try listing them on the local Craigs List. Also if you do some homework you may find the parts may fit other GM V6's. I would imagine the parts are for a front wheel drive Buick. When you list them be sure to include year and front or rear wheel drive. It will help prospective buyers determine if the parts are suited for their application. Some Oldsmobiles, Pontiacs and Chevys used this engine. Regarding Chevrolet, there was actually two distinctively different V6's made for a few years. One was based on the Buick and one was a Chevrolet deign with no interchangability between them. Also you may want to list your parts as "Buick 3.8". Calling it a 231 cubic inch Buick engine will throw a lot of people off.
    '88 Festiva LX 5 speed, A/C, Carb, restored $$$ body paint, badly wrecked @ 200k.
    '93 Festiva L, 5 speed, Aqua, bought from the original owner,.Zero rust but very nasty otherwise. Awaits the B6T.
    '91 Festiva L, 5 speed, bought to drive while putting the B6T in the '93. now B6ME powered.

Comment

Working...
    X