Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm kinda liking the pink and black look...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm kinda liking the pink and black look...

Someone in another thread asked about a dual cup holder. So I gave it a go and it seems to work. I didn't know if the added weight of two full bottles would hold but so far it seems to. But it still needs more use and time to be sure. Only bad thing is that it takes 7 hours to print one of these.
    Attached Files

Cool! Youll have to put some big sealed bottles in there and hit some speedbumps pretty fast
    Would it look better if it said 'ford festiva' instead of 'festiva festiva'?
    Your single cup holders were a very good price, im sure people who want dual cup holders wont mind paying extra

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ryanprins13 View Post
      Cool! Youll have to put some big sealed bottles in there and hit some speedbumps pretty fast
      Would it look better if it said 'ford festiva' instead of 'festiva festiva'?
      Your single cup holders were a very good price, im sure people who want dual cup holders wont mind paying extra

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
      Yeah I thought of that but I just wanted to print one off and see if it would work so I just past and copy the original which was a lot quicker than trying to mess with fonts. Ford festiva or "his" "hers" anything could be put on em. Bruce Caitlyn Donnie Marie Jekyll Hyde somebody stop me. I would have to ask $15.50 for these cause of a lot of extra filament and the extra weight makes the cost of shipping go up some odd cents.

Comment

I'm a fan!
        Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
        94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Drink your Kitty Halo everybody.

Comment

I would definitely buy one, I'm digging the colors.

Comment

You could do a support across the front - tangent to both loops. That way you would have a "plate" to write something on it.
              1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
              1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
              1989 (BRITSTIVA 1.0) B6T and sold
              19?? 150$ burnout car SOLD
              1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

those are awesome I know what i'd want mine to say love boobies I have a pink wrist band that says that it was for cancer awareness it was in my del sol when I bought it and when I sold del sol I kept it moved it over to my crx now if I could ever find a clean festiva i'd sell the crx and buy cup holders lol

Comment

Originally posted by mikemounlio View Post
                  You could do a support across the front - tangent to both loops. That way you would have a "plate" to write something on it.
                  That is a good idea. I could give it a go if anyone is interested in a dual holder. I just had a instant message from bolokid saying he likes Mikes idea about the badge plate, I messaged him back saying I didn't know what he meant. Now I do.

Comment

Something like this? This is how they print out with the writing upside down. This what you guys are thinking? It will all be one color though not different like the model looks.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by jimdigs; 12-12-2017, 12:54 AM.

Comment

Received this photo from bolokid, (Robert), showing his dual cup holder that he painted for his Son. Looks pretty snazzy, gold and black. This was the first dual cup holder design with the plate across. Looks pretty good. Thanks Bob.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Can the color of the plastic resin be changed for the buildup of the logo?

Comment

Originally posted by bravekozak View Post
                          Can the color of the plastic resin be changed for the buildup of the logo?
                          It is possible but I have never done it. They do have mulit color printers out now, which is cool. I have a two head printer but have never tried mixing the colors.

Comment

Working...
                          X