• Show
Clear All

• packrat427
    replied
    That is so cool

Leave a comment:

• 25Horseplay
    replied
    Here are my Festiva toys! Except I painted mine to match my car!

Leave a comment:

• geezerstiva
    replied
    did they make a hot wheels festiva? if they didnt they should have!

Leave a comment:

• Damkid
    replied
    that is cool, i'd like to get one of those

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I have a few of those, but they're still in the boxes.. Brian and I have the smaller Pride 1:35 scale metal toys here's a pic of my Red 1. I traded Brian a blue one for it.. oh yeah they're spring loaded, pull them back and they go..

Leave a comment:

• Damkid
    replied
    Originally posted by xpnsyd
    haha.. Hey Brian.. we need to get some play dough, 2 of the Festiva Toys and a camera and and make a cop chase movie like on Robot Chicken..

LOLs Doug and Ian made out of play dough.. hahaha.. that'd be funny..
    instead of playdough we could get a couple more of these to make a chase movie, it's electric too!!

Leave a comment:

• freshtiva
    replied
    Caption:

"We were unable to ID the suspects or the firearm but we got a detailed description of the festiva"

:lol:

Leave a comment:

• packrat427
    replied
    I was watching this guy with this rifle out the pass window , and I am looking real hard ,all I can see is the bottom half of the door and the stripe that went all the way back then up to the top , I am thinking wait thats a Festiva , I didn't say a word in the classroom , they would have never got it , maybe just a few that really know me :lol:

Leave a comment:

• 25Horseplay
    replied
    Re: Festiva's on TV and Videos

Originally posted by packrat427
    Tonight we had a training on Terrorism and WMD, There was a red Festiva with a factory stripe down the side ,driving down the road with a assault rifle out the window ?? WOW what a get away vehicle :lol:
    I'll bet you got a h@&d on!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    haha.. Hey Brian.. we need to get some play dough, 2 of the Festiva Toys and a camera and and make a cop chase movie like on Robot Chicken..

LOLs Doug and Ian made out of play dough.. hahaha.. that'd be funny..

Leave a comment:

• Damkid
    replied
    i like that, that's funny

Leave a comment:

• packrat427
    replied
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Way too funny !!

Leave a comment:

• Sho_tyme_psi
    replied
    Originally posted by 5.0zone
    OK, So lets see if I got this right...

A cop (Good Guy played by packrat427) is leaving the grocery store on his white Festiva when he spots some terrorists in a red Festiva (Bad Boy played by Project B6T) with an assault rifle just hanging out the window.

Good Guy turns on the lights to pull over Bad Boy. But BB has a surprise for GG, he turns up the boost and dumps the clutch and the chase is on.
    BB start to pull away, But GG isn't without a few surprises of his own. Seems that GG had just stopped by his local speed shop to fill up his two N2O tanks for his Camaro when the wife called and ask him to stop by the IGA to pick up some eggs, milk and bread because the weatherman was calling for a chance of snow...

Back to the chase where BB is pulling away fast. But GG opens up one of his N2O bottles and the little white Festiva screams to life, and with the tach now buried so far in the dash that its bouncing of the steering shaft, GG is gaining ground. But BB isn't done yet, he pulls over for the winter and adds a bigger turbo, down pipe, injectors, and a Mega Squirt. And so is now pulling away again.

So we all know what GG does, yep, he opens that second N2O bottle, (He's such a boost whore you know) and once again is gaining ground on BB. Just then He gets an urgent message from dispatch (Played by 25Horseplay) and that he is to head to Summit Racing. Seems that they had been invaded by men in little green cars and red cars and white cars and blue cars.

And so now you know how Packrat made it to Ohiostiva IV.
    Wonder what happened to that terrorist guy ???
    LOL WAY,,,,Way to much time on your hands :lol:

Leave a comment:

• 5.0zone
    replied
    OK, So lets see if I got this right...

A cop (Good Guy played by packrat427) is leaving the grocery store on his white Festiva when he spots some terrorists in a red Festiva (Bad Boy played by Project B6T) with an assault rifle just hanging out the window.

Good Guy turns on the lights to pull over Bad Boy. But BB has a surprise for GG, he turns up the boost and dumps the clutch and the chase is on.
    BB start to pull away, But GG isn't without a few surprises of his own. Seems that GG had just stopped by his local speed shop to fill up his two N2O tanks for his Camaro when the wife called and ask him to stop by the IGA to pick up some eggs, milk and bread because the weatherman was calling for a chance of snow...

Back to the chase where BB is pulling away fast. But GG opens up one of his N2O bottles and the little white Festiva screams to life, and with the tach now buried so far in the dash that its bouncing of the steering shaft, GG is gaining ground. But BB isn't done yet, he pulls over for the winter and adds a bigger turbo, down pipe, injectors, and a Mega Squirt. And so is now pulling away again.

So we all know what GG does, yep, he opens that second N2O bottle, (He's such a boost whore you know) and once again is gaining ground on BB. Just then He gets an urgent message from dispatch (Played by 25Horseplay) and that he is to head to Summit Racing. Seems that they had been invaded by men in little green cars and red cars and white cars and blue cars.

And so now you know how Packrat made it to Ohiostiva IV.

Wonder what happened to that terrorist guy ???

Leave a comment:

• Sho_tyme_psi
    replied
    LOL, theres good and bad in everything. It appears a festive is no exception :lol:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X