Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh wow, thats quite the car! Lol.

Originally posted by Dex~ View Post

I'm just trying to get everything in nice working order for now to have a fun / reliable daily, I'll probably start adding fun goes fast parts later but the Omnimax is going to be my first racecar project, 80% of the floor/frame in that turd is already rusted out so it'll be an easy tube frame build.

Once i get the mechanical and quality of life issues dealt with (no radio, broken sunroof latch, the sewing machine lifters, oil leaks, sloppy shifter etc) I'll take a look underneath an try and nip any cancer going on in the bud
    If your dailying it the $50 for a radio with bluetooth/hands free calling is worth it i think! Check out craigslist for nicer used radios cheap.

For the rust once you get time i have a youtube video on rustproofing a festiva. Its long and boring but it goes over what to use/ not use and specifically where they need to be rustproofed, how often, how long it takes, why you should do it, why they rust in certain spots and all that good stuff. The description has a bit of an index for the video.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ryanprins13; 02-15-2018, 10:51 AM.

Comment

Factory sunroof that came with the sport appearance package afaik

Unless I need to look up maps my phone is airplane mode while driving, I have a pretty solid cassette collection though so I'd prefer a radio with a tape deck haha.

I might be able to gorilla glue the old handle back together, it's still with the car just broken.
      1991 Festiva - Newest Toy
      1986 Horizon - The Race Car
      1993 Suburban 2500 - The Workhorse
      1995 Dakota 4cyl - The Eternally Broken

Comment

Working...
      X