attachments?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• attachments?

Is there a "sticky" somewhere on attachments (audio and visual files) in the forms? I tired a search on "attachments" but none of the subject lines looked lie the thread was about attachments. The idea is to tell how to attach photos and videos to posts.
    Thanks.
    Original owner of silver grey carburetted 1989 Festiva. 105k km as of June 2006. 140k km as of June 2021.

There is a post pinned to the top for pictures, nothing for video but i post photos and videos the same way here. I didnt read the sticky but here it is:
    Post pictures here! (No inapropriate posts - children visit FF.com too!)

If you have any questions after it posting them in that skicky thread is probably the best

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

I can make a quick guide for those who are interested.

I even edit some of your posts Ryan, to make the videos embedded for you
      Will Samet

JDMSTIVA - Rest in Peace. Festiva of the Month, May '16 - Best Beater & Bad Luck Award, FMX - (Build Thread)

JDMSTIVA V2 - Racecar, Showcar, Work in Progress - (Build Thread)

1990 LX - B6D swapped, mostly stock.

How to find me:
      Facebook messenger is the best way. m.me/willsamet
      Feel free to PM me anytime!
      Reddit / Snapchat / everywhere else: w4rky
      Instagram/Twitter: @WILLSAMET

Comment

Originally posted by w4rkry View Post
        I can make a quick guide for those who are interested.

I even edit some of your posts Ryan, to make the videos embedded for you
        Oh? I know ive done it a few times where i dont put the code around the link because it shows up as a blue link anyway. Whats the difference if you dont?

Comment

Originally posted by ryanprins13 View Post
          Oh? I know ive done it a few times where i dont put the code around the link because it shows up as a blue link anyway. Whats the difference if you dont?

If you don't, and it just stays a shortened blue hyperlink, its really hard to see on the Dark theme.

When you link it with the code right, it will embed the video, showing up completely as a video in the text, and you can play it straight on the forums, without having to open YouTube

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
          Will Samet

JDMSTIVA - Rest in Peace. Festiva of the Month, May '16 - Best Beater & Bad Luck Award, FMX - (Build Thread)

How to find me:

Comment

Originally posted by w4rkry View Post
            If you don't, and it just stays a shortened blue hyperlink, its really hard to see on the Dark theme.

When you link it with the code right, it will embed the video, showing up completely as a video in the text, and you can play it straight on the forums, without having to open YouTube

Oh! Ok. I almost never use the forum on the desktop and from my phone it always opens videos with youtube anyway. Good to know, ill be less lazy next time

Comment

Thanks for the info. I see most popular is to store the images somewhere else and put URL's (links) in the body of the form posting.
              Original owner of silver grey carburetted 1989 Festiva. 105k km as of June 2006. 140k km as of June 2021.

Comment

Originally posted by WmWatt View Post
                Thanks for the info. I see most popular is to store the images somewhere else and put URL's (links) in the body of the form posting.
                Yes, I would highly recommend using Imgur to host your pictures. There is a sticky somewhere, a writeup by theastronaut, that shows most of the steps for linking pictures from Imgur. I will link it when I get a chance

Will Samet

How to find me:

Comment

Working...
                X