festiva #14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• festiva #14

I scored festiva number 14 yesterday. It's an 89 L with 208,000 miles. I've been a vulture about it for a while. The owner bumped into curb. I'm putting it back together. It needs lower control arms, sway bar, front wheels, oil pan, and then an alignment I guess. It recently got new front wheel bearings, rotors, brakes, alternator, and distributor. I'm going to drive it until I get an efi car with a bad motor and or trans. I have one now, but it has no title. If I track down the title I'll put the swap in it. I figure I'll get an aspire donor car for the suspension/brake upgrade, and a turbo capri or GTX for the engine and trans. Any suggestions on my swap?
    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Re: festiva #14

Originally posted by carbonvmax
    Any suggestions on my swap?
    Finish the swap and give it to me! Hows that for a suggestion? J/K, How many complete running Festiva's do you have now?
    Brian
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
    :fish:

Comment

swap

Purty funny Brian. 8^) I just have the 2. Neither is running yet. I'm the guy that got screwed by the city. They came and stickered my vehicles. I had to get rid of 4 parts cars. Lots of parts bikes. And tons of parts. It was 2 truck loads, 2 trailer loads, and a rollback. I got $200 for the recycling, but no telling how many thousands I lost. I sell on ebay for a living so every time somebody here or on ebay asks for a part I recycled I grumble to myself.
      youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

I know what you mean, I have a friend that happened to. He put plates on his parts cars and the city couldn't do anything then because they were plated!
        Brian
        http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
        :fish:

Comment

plates

We have to do the plates, insurance and, city stickers.
          doh!

Comment

I could have used some of those "scrap" parts. Government BS ! Good luck with # 14.
            sigpic
            The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
            https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
            Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

Working...
            X