Intake coolant hose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intake coolant hose

So my intake coolant hose has a hole in it and it is leaking coolant all over my engine. I was wondering where i could buy another one. I couldn't seem to find one. Thanks in advance!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Here are the Kia part numbers from Four Green.

Comment

Originally posted by bravekozak View Post
      Here are the Kia part numbers from Four Green.

Are those the hoses that attach to the Throttle Body though bravekozak? I would have assumed by the description that they are Radiator Hoses but my eyes make me think they are smaller because that would be an awfully large sticker if it was.
      "The White Turd" 1993 Festiva 144k miles. (Winner of FOTM November 2016)
      sigpic
      "The Rusty Banana" 1990 Yellow 5 Speed Mud Festiva (Lifted with 27" BKT Tractor Tires)(Winner of "Best Beater Award" - Madness 12 - 2018)

"Papa Smurf" 1992 Blue 5 Speed Shell
      "Cracker?" (name pending) 1992 White Auto Shell (Future BP Swap)
      "Green Car..." Scrap Car that Runs?!?
      "Red Car..." Complete Scrap Car

"El Flama Blanca" 1993 Festiva 104k miles. (Lil Brothers Car)
      https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzM...ew?usp=sharing

Comment

Originally posted by Nsw View Post
        So my intake coolant hose has a hole in it and it is leaking coolant all over my engine. I was wondering where i could buy another one. I couldn't seem to find one. Thanks in advance!
        You can go to the auto parts store and find a longer one that has a similar bend in it, and cut it to fit.
        90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
        09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by TominMO View Post
          You can go to the auto parts store and find a longer one that has a similar bend in it, and cut it to fit.
          That's probably what I'll need to do, it is a pretty small hose, it goes into the back of the intake and has covered my engine in coolant. I also think that's effecting my coolant sensor, since the sensor isn't getting any coolant it can't give accurate readings.

Comment

There is a guy on the Facebook page that has one that he is about to throw away. Kyle Battle is his name, see if he will ship them to you.
            sigpic
            "The Rusty Banana" 1990 Yellow 5 Speed Mud Festiva (Lifted with 27" BKT Tractor Tires)(Winner of "Best Beater Award" - Madness 12 - 2018)

Comment

Originally posted by firebush357 View Post
              There is a guy on the Facebook page that has one that he is about to throw away. Kyle Battle is his name, see if he will ship them to you.
              Thanks for the heads up, I shot him a message.

Comment

If that doesn't work out for you I can send you a used one if you want but it may be better to just use a newer hose because they tend to break down after this long.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X