Found a Festiva on CL locally..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found a Festiva on CL locally..

Hey guys, I've been doing some research on Festivas and came across this forum. I found a Festiva I am interested in buying, and I was wondering what options I have for engine swaps (difficulty/horsepower) and other random upgrades for suspension or anything. I'd love to turn it into a rally car if possible, thanks!

There are 2 people i think rally racing festivas, 1 for sure anyway.
    The best street setup is a b6t swap (1.6L turbo) and the 'advanced suspension'. The suspension will run around $700-800 shipped to you, the b6t swap can be easy and quick for maybe $400 or you can go all out with it. A well set up b6t festiva with that suspension and stickyish tires can beat a 2018 shelby gt350r around a tighter 2 minute/lap track (happened in febuary) and match times of track prepped dodge vipers.
    What you want for rally racing depends a bit on what sort of classes they have and what you want to be in. You can get a 30%+ power increase with a sohc b6 that looks like the b3 and runs off b3 electronics. The b6d is like a 75% increase i think but its dohc

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Here are 2 photos of a rally festiva

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
      X