Festiva eeight on HF motorcycle jack.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Festiva eeight on HF motorcycle jack.

What is the weight of a stock festiva L 5 speed without driver or other occupants. I looking at the $90 Harbor Freight Item # 61632 motorcycle lift, rated at 1500 lbs to lift either from the front or the rear. Or is this an inadvisable tool for the job? Any thoughts?
    Weights.Total? Front? Back?

Seriously, I did a search. It was like trying to get a sip of water from a fire hydrant. Too many listings to wade thru.

It would probably lift it but it doesn't look like it would sit on the car very well.
    I have this and love it. https://m.harborfreight.com/15-ton-a...r=direct%2Fnot provided.
    you can get it for 59 bucks with coupon.
    Last edited by william; 08-06-2018, 09:23 PM.

Comment

look at https://www.harborfreight.com/Steel-...eam-60762.html 60762 hf I just use a 3ton floor jack and a 4x4 but the 60762 is a little cooler
      30 + Vehicle projects right now.7 Festiva/Mazda 10 GM IDK how many others,hope that helps explain all the stupid questions/shortcuts/interchanges etc. trying to liquidate so I concentrate on the good ones. Goal finish 1 amonth using as much stuff as I already have accumulated.

Comment

The 60762 would be more useful if it were wide enough to go under both "tiedown" devices (on front or rear), but its max 37" spread surely won't do that.
        88L black, dailydriver
        88LX silver a/c, dailydriver
        4 88/89 disassembled
        91L green
        91GL aqua pwrsteer
        92GL red a/c reardmg
        3 93L blue, 2 dailydriver, 1 frontdmg
        1952 Cessna170B floatplane

Comment

I have used the HF motorcycle lift for my car, it's handy for lifting one side at a time. The rapid pump 3 ton is what I usually use and highly recommend.

Comment

Dry weight is about 1700lbs.

Comment

Thanks everyone for all the suggestions. I have several jacks. Looks like fabricating a spreader to reach the tiedown pates may be something to think about. Cheaper than buying another tool that takes up precious space. And, Stanza, thanks for the weight.

Comment

Working...
              X