Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, New to FF.com

Hello everyone,

I joined the forum today. I am looking to purchase a Festiva due to losing my vehicle to tornado damage, a pine tree top fell on it. I previously owned a 1990 Festiva and really enjoyed driving it. I loved the feeling of never really knowing if you were going to tip over or not when going around a sharp curve. Ever since I had to sell it I've regretted it. So I'm planning on taking the insurance payout for my truck and getting another Festiva and enjoying caring for, driving, and just the experience of owning a Festiva again.

Hope everyone is doing well and that I've posted this correctly. Look forward to participating here with everyone.

- Stumblebum

Welcome to the community, enjoy, there is a great bunch of people here!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Comment

Welcome to the group.

Check out some of the forum posts and let us know if you have any questions.
      "The White Turd" 1993 Festiva 144k miles. (Winner of FOTM November 2016)
      sigpic
      "The Rusty Banana" 1990 Yellow 5 Speed Mud Festiva (Lifted with 27" BKT Tractor Tires)(Winner of "Best Beater Award" - Madness 12 - 2018)

"Papa Smurf" 1992 Blue 5 Speed Shell
      "Cracker?" (name pending) 1992 White Auto Shell (Future BP Swap)
      "Green Car..." Scrap Car that Runs?!?
      "Red Car..." Complete Scrap Car

"El Flama Blanca" 1993 Festiva 104k miles. (Lil Brothers Car)
      https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzM...ew?usp=sharing

Comment

If you get your check soon, there is a nice Red Festiva in Wichita and NO Rust. Good luck with your search and welcome to the community.
        An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

Welcome! And good luck finding one, they are a ton of fun

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X