Injector HELP!!! ASAP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Injector HELP!!! ASAP

Ok, I sold my stock BPT injectors on the protege forum. The guy has paid me and I told him I'd ship them out in the morning. I went out to my garage and pulled them....the fuel rail was missing a bushing on the center bolt which leads me to believe it has been taken off. I want to make sure they are stock BPT injectors before I ship them. Here are some pics......

I'm a dumbass and should have pulled them to make sure before I sold them. I never thought the fuel rail would have been taken off since everything else was stock.
    Www.gemstatepestsolutions.com

I would make a good bet that they are but I'm sure Matt can tell you for sure. If everything else was stock why would they change the injectors? -Kyle
    Cosmic Blue 2008 Mazdaspeed 3 - Mostly Stock...

White 1990 Ford Festiva - B6 SOHC powered 50 shot = 14.5 @ 94 mph Gone but not forgotten

Proud member of Chicken Mechanix Racing

Comment

Originally posted by Silv3rBull3t
      I would make a good bet that they are but I'm sure Matt can tell you for sure. If everything else was stock why would they change the injectors? -Kyle
      Exactly what I was thinking. I just wanted to make sure. The buyer did answer his PM before this morning and he confirmed thats what he wanted so I shipped them. Thanks kyle
      Www.gemstatepestsolutions.com

Comment

Working...
      X