DRIFTING STARTED TONIGHT December 4th UP IN GUELPH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DRIFTING STARTED TONIGHT December 4th UP IN GUELPH

Tonight was the best night for drifting for me got the festiva and went all over the city drifting it was the best feeling since i unno since i drifted last year YEAH TO THE SNOW

you cant drift in a FWD car. Your sliding

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2304767

Comment

its a joke lilred, we were having a hole conversation on fwd drifting in another thread.

Comment

Yeah! ebraking in the snow and maintaing a little throttle, even if you are just going 15 mph rules!! cock the back end out at about 45 degrees, run it for 20', cock it out the other way for another 20'. yes! the wife white knuckling in the passengers seat! wooohooo! Snow does rule! just watch out for pedestrians, curbs and parking blocks.
        youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

its a good idea to watch out for other cars too.
          It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

nah, other cars will humbly step aside to the superiority of the mighty festiva :lol:
            No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

Yea when other cars especially trucks watch out for th MIGHTY festiva let me know cause I would love to know who would actually watch out for US!!!!
              http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2516620/1

Comment

apparently noone will watch out for us, not even fellow festie drivers, cause one almost hit me on my way to lunch today...
                No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

^^ maybe he was to busy checking out your festiva.

92l efi 240K+ stock

Comment

Originally posted by htchbck
                    apparently noone will watch out for us, not even fellow festie drivers, cause one almost hit me on my way to lunch today...
                    witch festie were you driving when that happened? I was almost ran over in mine by another exactly like mine the day my clutch went out.lol.
                    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2516620/1

Comment

Haha yeah i had the car completely doing a japanese Drift 90 degrees down the road then got pulled over by a cop f***g pigs he gave me a warning i see you have alot of unpaid tickets, so ill let you off with a warning this time

Language! This isn't the arena!
                      DJ

Comment

u got lucky lol (send me a 50 as well) lol jk,
                        2007 Ford Taurus 23-25MPG
                        1976 Chevy Silverado (my toy)
                        1951 Ford Deluxe, being rebuilt

Have an old car truck or tractor? Go here.
                        http://www.aintperfect.com/

Comment

when it snowed here i found out that my e-brake is so weak it won't even lock the tires on snow!!! p***ed me of, so i did a lot of reverse donuts out front of my friends shop and looked over and seen a cop watching me, i pulled around back and about 5 mins later he come back just to make sure we weren't robbing the place and mentioned it was dangerous driving even in a parking lot, after he left i just laughed

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                          1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                          2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Working...
                          X