My new festy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new festy

Ok so today I am buying my first festy (it also happens to be my first car) and well aside from a few repairs i'm looking at $250 how much money wuold you say it would take to put into it to get a 13-14 second car?
    um...

500 dollars or so fo a BP engine, some custome work, and BP ecu, alittle wiring and one custom mount, you should be in the 14's. 13's will cost you about 750-2g more (aspire brake swap, bigger/ wider rims and wheels, strip the interrior, g25mr tranny) It all depends on how you driver :-) It costs different amount for everyone, depending on how much work you can do yourself and how much experience you have with engine performance.

Comment

I say for @ $3500 there aint any reason you couldnt have a nice looking car with good suspention, nice running swap, and interior and audio done. My car would be really kick a$$ if I would started with a festy in better shape. Could also cost less depending on deals and more depending if you have a shop do your work.
      "Look, I have long hair, tats and smoke like a chimney.. All of my customers know it.. Don't like it? Don't turn over my rock."

RIP DJ

Comment

hey could you get some pics of the car

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2304767

Comment

sorry i can't get pics yet it is still at the sellers house and i can't take delivery for a few weeks but till then i will be taking a crash course in auto mechanics. the beast needs some work

btw anyone got dibs on beastiva?
          um...

Comment

utah huh? im glad to see us finally start to represent.
            I have owned 15 nissan/datsun's and 1 ford. What the hell is the matter with me?
            93 L

Comment

Working...
            X