Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kinks in my turbo funds

It sucks, it really does.

I had this perfect plan mapped out for the Pimptiva to get completley ripped this winter with the turbo setup, but now with my winter car dying, and not being able to get a another festiva for around 500 (thats in good shap) I have to dump the 500 into fixing the motor on my 2000 suzuki vitara, and then register that (another 100) then pay the gas for a damn SUV, compaired to a festiva, gahhhh.

Looks like I might just have to scale back the project some. Maybe the Emanage will have to wait till next winter, but I really don't want to do that to my baby :-) Maybe I convince the wife to not get her braces :-) HAHA, I love my festiva, but my wife comes first this time.

So Santa if your listening I could really use some winning lotto numbers for the NYS Lottory, or perhapes a Emanage in my stocking :-) THanks Santa!

I hope none of you pray to god for car parts for your projects because thats just sad :-) But you can always pray to god when your damn car wont start!

Peace, and happy holidays

I know the feeling. My Aspire BP project, actually the entire car is hold, due to jimmy rigged electrical wiring in our house. I have to redo over 50% of the wiring. Money is also tight with the holidays so hopefully it will get better in a couple months.
    91 rusty Festiva 260k

Comment

I know how that feels, I have had the B6T for a couple years now and I finally have all the rest of the parts. It seems every time I planned to do the swap something came up though.
      Brian
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
      :fish:

Comment

Working...
      X