cardomains top ten rides of 2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cardomains top ten rides of 2006

Thought this was pretty cool look whos at number 4 on the top ten cars of 2006
    Better Than Nothing Racing

Way too many cars

:woc:

Thats pretty cool !!
    Congrats Joe :faroah: ccasion5: ccasion7:
    ------------------------------------------------
    The Trigger - Midwest Festiva Inc., Illinois Chapter
    Smart Passion white with H-D interior
    HD2500 Duramax Chevy
    Harley Davidson Ultra classic ..I am in love !!
    Pro Street S-10 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214968
    Diamond white Deville 27,000 mile cream puff
    Z28 LS1 power 500 +
    90 Festy L daily driver wants to be modded, OK
    It is being modded , a little at a time http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214953

Join me on Facebook !! ;http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...00000295094896

Comment

man i love that volvo!!

Comment

WOW!! Congrats JOE!!!

Comment

Way to go JOE!!!!!!!!!!!
          Brian
          http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
          :fish:

Comment

Im impressed, great showing !
            money pit

No spitters were I work, you swallow it all. The Company feels if you already have it in your mouth why waste it.

Comment

Half of those were probably from me, I was just checking for updates.

Just kidding Joe, good job!

Take it back to the back porch, join the 3 string revolution.

Comment

nice job joe.
                91GL, 93L, 91L, 92L
                00 f250- xlt 7.3 6speed 4x4
                88 gtx
                74 torino- enduro car.

Comment

congrats Joe, can't wait to see it finished

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                  1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                  2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Holy Cow!!!! Holy Festiva!!

I can't believe it. Cardomain is a big site with thousands of rides, its an honor to have a Festiva in the top 10 let alone the Eye of Ra. I guess she has alot of fans :wav:

Its funny what anomoly40 said thanks for being a fan, but believe me I even hardly ever visit there anymore. 13000+ hits that would be alot of checkin my site Thanks guys

I appreciate the fans of the car and my supporters here, we are anxious to bust out hard soon. I have dropped quite a bit of money in her engine an hope to impress some folks with her power. Claims have been made, I hope I haven't lost anyones respect here for what we are attempting.

All you great people here really inspire me to do great things, you all are a great group.

Ra will be done in due time, Im an honest hard working guy, so between finances, machine shops, parts and my mechanic its been a little hard, and I have been down to one car "my wifes." She wants me to get her done too ASAP so she can get her Benz back.

I wanna goto SuperNats with her so I hope we get her together soon.

I acquired all necessary parts, the bore is done, the new rings, pistons, gaskets and all are acquired, crank in knifed and flywheel is done. I also got the piping for the new exhaust. Just need him to put her together and come over and slap it in, also I just need him to slap in the new gears for the tranny.

Thank you all, you are all friends here, you are great people and thank you for allowing me to be a member at FF.com.

I learn much here, I can't please everyone, but hope atleast I can turn your heads or make you laugh at the Eye of Ra :faroah:

Thank you again guys, lets get more Festy's in that top 10 next year.

Thanks for waiting on me to get her done guys.

Joseph

Comment

Very well done mate. A big congratulations.....

Comment

Working...
                      X