Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• freshtiva
    replied
    Welcome Dave :!: Dont worry about that terrible oil leak. It will help lube all the moving parts under the car and helps prevent rust. Its a good thing. :lol:

Leave a comment:

• neanderpaul
    replied
    Alright, welcome! I picked up my 15th today!!

Leave a comment:

• muscle_Car1
    replied
    Yeah more Local peoples. Welcome

Leave a comment:

• 5.0zone
    replied
    Welcome to the site.
    This site is a great resource for the Festiva owner. Lots of info, you just have to dig a little for it.
    I too had problems with the search tool in the begining, but somehow I got it figured out.
    As far as engine swaps, the two most popular seem to be b6t and bp, followed by b6 and bpt.
    There are even a couple of mid-engine projects being done.

Leave a comment:

• sdave7
    replied
    yea, nice to meet ya!! I dont know why its givin' me fits, i usually navagate pretty good. Ill get it sorted out, thanks.

P.S. yesterday when I was trying to register I couldent even figure that out, I just kept thinkin' where is the register button?

Leave a comment:

• packrat427
    replied
    Welcome to the site , it is nice to see a Festiva owner less than 100 miles away

Look in the swap section for compatibility .
    When ever you need to look for something , just use the search button at the top . type in what you want , it works pretty good .

Leave a comment:

• sdave7
    replied
    does this site have a cross reference like favorite pics for engin swaps, i mean ....... like what will fit where....... ummmm there is a lot of info here on swaps and mods, but I am new to these things, like b6,bp,b6t. my other vehicle is a f350\6.9L dooley diesel with a real attitude problem.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Yeah, I have an auto behind a BP.. rpms are a bit high at 85 compared to my 5spd BP car iirc.

Leave a comment:

• sdave7
    replied
    these transmissions are three speed right? Where are your shift pionts? about how many rpm's are you at, at 85

Leave a comment:

• 25Horseplay
    replied
    I have an auto in my car, I have no problems with valve float even at 85MPH!

Leave a comment:

• sdave7
    replied
    OK. i got a question. My 90 has (had) a 5speed and cruzed nice at 70-75 mph, since its tranny problem I been driving a 92 with a auto/t. It sounds like a indy car on the striaght away at 55. Im pretty sure that if I pushed it to 75 it would float the valves. Is that much difference normal?

Leave a comment:

• 25Horseplay
    replied
    Post moved

Leave a comment:

• sdave7
    replied
    thanks, i am trying to figure out how to post where I am supposed to.

Leave a comment:

• Motoxpress
    replied
    :hal Welcome to the site.

Will

Leave a comment:

• Gforcefd
    replied
    Nice to meet you too, couple of things though, this shouldn't be posted in the photogallery, please watch the swearing outside of the arena, and please add your general location in your profile so we all know where your from.

Other than that welcome to the site, rock on, and I hope that you stay around and stay active for a long long time. This site is pretty fun to be a part of, it does have it's boring times, but for the most part if your in to building a really unique project car, or maintaining your stock festiva or aspire this is the place to be.

Peace
    Logan

Leave a comment:

Working...
X