No announcement yet.

I converted my dad to the festiva brotherhood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You lucky dog - I am sooooo envious! I think you are having a pretty good Birthday this year. Take lots of pictures and keep us posted. Eventually, I want to do some mods when my weekly commutes get less.

Comment

Checked it out today. No one was at home but I got a good look walking to the front door. The license says 68 KAT. No for sale sign, plus I saw that he had two other cougars. They were the ugly body style Id say 1980-82. The 68 looks goods except for the white vinyl roof, its in good shape just doesnt look good on that car. Forgot the camera but Ill get a pic if I go back.
      sigpic
      The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
      https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
      Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

Originally posted by roycehof
        You lucky dog - I am sooooo envious! I think you are having a pretty good Birthday this year. Take lots of pictures and keep us posted. Eventually, I want to do some mods when my weekly commutes get less.
        Cool Royce. I know you'll get the mods done eventually. My dad is already breathin' down my neck to get started. I got the festiva sunday. I gave it to him yesterday. I owed him $100 though so I guess really he bought it. :wink:
        I am so psyched to work with him on them and to see him in his. I hope he'll want to paint it. We'll see. He likes the idea of a sleeper.
        youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Hey, any chance your dad will adopt me? We'll do 3 cars - ha ha

Comment

Come on up to VA. It's a 2 car garage and these are festivas!
            youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Working...
            X