Trying to buy '93L, what's it worth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to buy '93L, what's it worth?

The guy wasn't selling about 2 months ago, but I didn't make an offer. It's a '93L 5-spd, ~80K, body in good shape, interior a bit ratty, not on road because it couldn't pass inspection w/ a cracked windshield, needs 2 tires and rear brakes also. I was thinking $300-400 but I don't want to offer too low. Hoping for festiva #2
    4-spd 1989 Festiva - carburated baby!

With only 80,000 on it Id say its worth more than $300 to $400. Depends, got any pics. or more detail? All the problems youve mentioned seem like easy fixes except windshield. Hope it works out for you. Just check it out good for you buy it.
    sigpic
    The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
    https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
    Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

Yeah I wish I could check it out more, but I think this is going to be more like bringing a wad of cash at the end of the month and reminding him about the rent he has to pay Maybe I'll start at $500 then, I'm pretty sure the car is OK other than the stuff mentioned and maybe the usual suspects like bearings. I want to get this thing in my driveway so I can be like everyone else that has had one off the road a couple years and is "getting it on the road when gas prices get really bad"
      4-spd 1989 Festiva - carburated baby!

Comment

I'd still start low. Not because it isn't worth it, but because there's no need to spend more than you have to. Just use the interior, windshield, and brakes as a bargaining tool. Good luck. With 80,000 miles on it it should be a good deal no matter what.
        youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

agreed ^ that engine hasent even broken in yet, good find and good luck.

Comment

Working...
          X