Casper had another driver yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casper had another driver yesterday

Went to San Antone yesterday and met up with Roger from FMS..

Took Casper so he could have something to try out since he's never driven a BP car yet.. BTW, Cops were everywhere so we had to stay off all the main streets before we could get on it.

He was being nice to it since we saw cops every few minutes, plus it was my car and he didn't want to break it.

Finally we get to where no cops were and he stomps it, burn through 1st and starting to burn 2nd and whoa!! another cop. It took awhile, but we eventually got to a place where we didn't see any.. Mind you neither of us really know San Antonio, so it was kind of a pita. After a while, I told him he was being too nice to it and took over driving.. Hehe I think he will be building a BP or BPT car in the near future. Fun was had by all, no breakage, tickets or crashes.

After saying adios, I drove the 200 miles back to Houston.. State troopers every 10 miles or so.. I-10 between San Antone and Houston is not the place to speed.. It's known as the drug traffic highway, so I was keeping it at 75-80 and it seemed that everyone that flew by me at 90 was on the side of the road a few miles ahead getting wrote up by state troopers..

Man I love this car.. quick and inconspicuous. traveling with a pack of speeders you can almost bet that you won't be the one getting the ticket.

Casper purred like a kitten all the way there and back.. Not a hint on trouble..

I love the BP car on the highway. Sucks there were too many cops.

BP Festiva http://www.cardomain.com/ride/723319 - SOLD
    BPT Festiva www.cardomain.com/ride/2260009 - SOLD
    BPT GTX www.cardomain.com/ride/2436495 - SOLD
    New GTX - http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3294846/ - SOLD

Comment

I love how inconspicuous the festiva is. We had a caravan going to an autox last year. I was in the front of the pack and we were all doing about 15 over. The second car in line had a radar detector and noticed the speed trap ahead, but I didn't. I sailed right on through. They grabbed the two cars next to me, which I was passing.

One of these days I'm going to have to make a road trip to ohiostiva to drive a BPT.
      OX SMASH!!

Comment

hahaha, they prolly have a hard time noticing such a small car going over 50mph.

Comment

A Texas Ranger pulls over some hippies in a van and comes up to the window and smacks the driver, the driver says "What was that for? The Ranger says "Thats for not having you license and registration ready when a Texas Ranger walks up to your vehicle" Then the Ranger walks to the other side of the van and slaps the passenger he says"Oww!!! What was that for? The Ranger says "That's for when you get down the road and say if that ranger would've slapped me I would've.
          THE INCREDIBLE HULKSTIVA

Comment

Originally posted by DuritzCrows17
            hahaha, they prolly have a hard time noticing such a small car going over 50mph.
            oh they notice, but the closer to stock looking the better.. Techno gets pulled over all the time. Even when I'm not speeding.. Thank the lowering and bodykit for that 1..

Comment

Lol.... i nope they don't notice my new swap in california while I'm here for the rest of my stay here..
              ---------------------------------------------------
              The Jester - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter
              ---------------------------------------------------
              BUILD'EM CHEAP, RUN'EM HARD, REPAIR'EM DAILY!

Comment

haha yeah they are really strict in cali.

Comment

Working...
                X