No announcement yet.

Mextiva got Broken inn....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

one time my chevelle was broke down on the side of the highway so i left the door open so if someone wanted something they would not have to break the glass,ect. so when i came back someone stole the battery only net loss $25.00 in 1980 dollars.

Comment

i like going to one junkyard because they let me park in the employees area so i do not have to worry that someone will steal my gas or parts off my 1978 truck or one of the festivas.

Comment

Originally posted by freshtiva
        What sucks is that they will do $500 worth of damage to a window or dash to get an item they will sell at a pawn shop for $25.
        +1

My bronco got broke into the took a junk sony cd player face worked half time($5) Old punch sub ($10) and mtx amp and cros over ($70). Not much but had just got it all put in drove home to indy over an hr from my home town get here a 2 am and it was gone by seven. They complx had the nerve tell me I should have locked it. I told them I did that I would be having to buy a window also. I bought a 1000fps airrifle from wal mart just waiting for them to come back.
        "Look, I have long hair, tats and smoke like a chimney.. All of my customers know it.. Don't like it? Don't turn over my rock."

RIP DJ

Comment

At my last place my cars had been broken into 3 times. The first time they got away with a 45 cents and a phone charger to a phone I didn't own anymore. The second time they broke a window and stole the tire iron. The third time they broke the window on my chrysler ripped out the radio, damaged the dash, and I didn't go to the car for 2 days and there were flood rains in the area so the car was a mess. It cost $1400 (luckily I had full coverage) and took 3 months to get the car back in shape and after 1 year the car had some kind of electrical panic attack and has been sitting in the backyard waiting to be traded in, parted out, or crushed. Makes my blood boil just thinking about theives and vandals.

Also we have a friend with a soft top VW bug (old school) and he doesn't lock his doors because people just cut through the top. Well, about 4 years back his top was cut and they went through the car and didn't take anything. Did I mention the doors were unlocked to begin with. Grrrr
          Building on a budget sucks

Comment

Originally posted by miami man
            net loss $25.00 in 1980 dollars.
            That is like $2.50 in 2007 dollars now right :lol:

Isn't there a place where , when you park , people put a sign in the window saying ..No radio and so on , so the thief's will not break in for no reason .
            ------------------------------------------------
            The Trigger - Midwest Festiva Inc., Illinois Chapter
            Smart Passion white with H-D interior
            HD2500 Duramax Chevy
            Harley Davidson Ultra classic ..I am in love !!
            Pro Street S-10 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214968
            Diamond white Deville 27,000 mile cream puff
            Z28 LS1 power 500 +
            90 Festy L daily driver wants to be modded, OK
            It is being modded , a little at a time http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214953

Join me on Facebook !! ;http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...00000295094896

Comment

Working...
            X