I think I'm gonna go throw up now...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I'm gonna go throw up now...

I was driving down my road today, and there is guy that owns property in our neighborhood that likes to pile old cars on his property. Last I had looked he had 10 or 12 down there, and there was a nice red RX-7 convertible down there... I went down there today, and he has over 30 in there. I was feeling a little stupid, so I started snooping around... And there are tons just sitting there, like an MX-6 turbo. Then I went around the other side of an 1990 dodge caravan (with only 50K on it) and there was a '79 Mercedes 450 SL... black ext, brown leather interior... mint condition, even has the hardtop which is hard to come by. 124K on the odo... I opened the door and the door buzzer started buzzing which told me two things. The battery wasn't dead and the key was in it. So, since I was feeling stupid, I decided to just hop in it and crank it. I had to turn it over a couple times and pump the gas, but it cranked pretty quick and ran beautifully... and its just gonna sit there till it rusts, cause thats what every other car he has ever bought has done... I'm gonna go puke now... :pukeright: :pukeleft:
    No festiva for me ATM...

Thats pretty brass of you to just hop in someones car, and start it up.--Jeremie

Comment

Its not quite like that... he used to be my neighbor... I know the guy... so no, I'm not just hopping in some stranger's vehicles... I guess I should have clarified that... but its still sickening
      No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

Originally posted by htchbck
        Its not quite like that... he used to be my neighbor... I know the guy... so no, I'm not just hopping in some stranger's vehicles... I guess I should have clarified that... but its still sickening
        O OK, i was like WOW you deffinitly could have been shot ahahah. Sucks about those cars though :x
        Ian Carr
        88' flat black festy, has an e-brake that works!
        99' S70 T5M- faster DD
        86' 951- almost ready for track season

My old b6t- wish i still had it
        http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2241793

Every car I have owned has had a turbo in it, until I bought this latest festiva.. I plan to fix that though.

Comment

Next time you should try to see if it will go into gear and see if it will move to your house.
          sigpic
          The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
          https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
          Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

^^^ pretty sure it would have... it ran great!
            No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

Make him an offer!

Comment

Atleast it wasn't a Festiva!
                Brian
                http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
                :fish:

Comment

^^^ I'm pretty sure my mom is going to try to buy it. She's wanted one since the 70s. He's also got one of the old ugly tall civic wagons with the 4 wheel drive package that my sister wants, and my brother and I want the RX-7 for a summer project... maybe my whole family will go in for a group buy and I can get that low mileage caravan to use as my work truck too :lol:
                  No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

your talking about a civic wagavan, they all came real time awd.

Comment

Working...
                    X