Need someone with carfax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need someone with carfax

Hey if someone has a carfax membership with unlimited uses. Could you look up at vin for me?

2J4FY39M1KJ102564

It is a 89 Jeep Wrangler that I am suppose to put down a deposit on, so I can find the rest of the money for it.

ther is an intresting article about carfax on the sun sentinal online newspaper in south florida. it seems that a lady bought a jag and ran a car fax report and it came back clean but later on she found photo of the car with major front end damage and there is a class action lawsuite that was recently setteled with car fax i think.

Comment

I wonder if the accident was even reported? Carfax only holds information on a accident if it was actually reported.

Comment

...and that is the one big limitation of CARFAX. They can only report what they've been told. I had a car that had been in two major collisions. Both of these collisions were handled with the assistance of the police, and the insurers, but CARFAX had nothing on them. Odd.

Comment

Yeah but they claim to buy back a car if it isn't what they say it is.
          youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

I know someone at work with carfax. I'll check with him tomorrow.

BP Festiva http://www.cardomain.com/ride/723319 - SOLD
            BPT Festiva www.cardomain.com/ride/2260009 - SOLD
            BPT GTX www.cardomain.com/ride/2436495 - SOLD
            New GTX - http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3294846/ - SOLD

Comment

Dont know if you got it or not, but I have a Carfax and will PM you with the link.

Comment

Thank you everyone for your help.

I just hope this vehicle doesn't turn out to be another one of my 16 flavors of LEMONS.

Comment

Working...
                X