Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Festiva song almost done (need vid footage)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Festiva song almost done (need vid footage)

I'm just about done with the festiva song. I just have some editing left to do. I am now looking for video footage of festivas doing what they do. I'll be making a video for the song with all the footage of everybodys festivas. I would like video and photos. I'd really like some photos of some odometers with high miles. Over 250,000 preferably. I would like to see some crazy video of huge things (washers, wide screen tv's etc.) in the hatch area. Also some stunts (jumps, reverse donuts, snow driving, ebraking, etc). Don't anybody get hurt making vids please! I'll be editing the video and photos into a song that is about 3 minutes. Please hit me up with a P.M. with your email address and I will email you or give you my email so we can get it all rolling. This is just a fun personal project. The song is kind of rockin' and talks about the greatness of festivas (efficiency, durability, general do anything you ask ability). I will post a deadline for entries later in this thread. Thanks in advance for the help!!
    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

pm sent

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
    1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
    2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Give me a few days to get some "stunt" videos. Oil changes and tires come first.

Take it back to the back porch, join the 3 string revolution.

Comment

i think i'll go out and take some pics of me doin a nice smoke show today :lol: :lol:

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
        1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
        2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Originally posted by anomoly40
          Give me a few days to get some "stunt" videos. Oil changes and tires come first.
          Sound great! Be safe.
          youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

how about a drive-by of my blue car and then some 0-100 speedo action? show that festiva do more than get good gas mileage and haul stuff
            No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

Originally posted by htchbck
              how about a drive-by of my blue car and then some 0-100 speedo action? show that festiva do more than get good gas mileage and haul stuff
              Now you are talking. The first verse says " ....... 110 plus miles an hour..." Send it!

Comment

Originally posted by carbonvmax
                Originally posted by htchbck
                Now you are talking. The first verse says " ....... 110 plus miles an hour..." Send it!
                Use Mattswabb's speedo pic for the start! I only have pics of my car n video.
                Brian
                http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
                :fish:

Comment

k i'll try and tape it tomorrow afternoon. its supposed to be sunny and 70 here tomorrow
                  No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

Im looking forward to the finished product.
                    sigpic
                    The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
                    https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
                    Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

Originally posted by freshtiva
                      Im looking forward to the finished product.
                      Thanks man, are you going to submit any vids? Just a low camera angle drive by would be cool.

Comment

Probably not, the only video equip I have is my digital camera and I haven't figured out how to use it yet. Guess I could study up on it. I just hate having to think so hard.
                        sigpic
                        The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
                        https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
                        Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

Yeah thinking is no fun. Maybe you have a friend with a video camera??

Comment

that song wouldn't happen to start like this. Have you heard the storys of the hotrod race when festivas and metros were settin the pace, that story is true i'm here to tell cause i was drivin that model L. and ends with. My pappy said son you're gonna drive me to leave ya if you don't stop drivin that hotrod stiva

Comment

Dude.... hotrod licoln is a KINGSIZE tune. I wish I was cool enought to have written that song. That guitar lick burns! So... are you submitting vids F3BZ?

Comment

Working...
                              X