No announcement yet.

Jays Garage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The top of the rear fender that you can see through the shogun's back glass looks like a volvo or something else straight.
    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

I have heard he has two but have never really seen any real proff, for example I have only ever seen the silver one with his name attached to it. I have also seen it written that he had owned the original yellow prototype for a while but it has changed owners a couple times in the last few years. I have also heard Jay NEVER sells any of his toys.

So at this point I would say he has just the one, hey but I could be wrong.
      money pit

No spitters were I work, you swallow it all. The Company feels if you already have it in your mouth why waste it.

Comment

that definitely is a beautiful car... maybe next time I find a pair of power mirrors at the yard I can send them to him in exchange for a ride in that thing... can't believe he has manual mirrors on a SHOgun :lol:
        No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

Originally posted by htchbck
          that definitely is a beautiful car... maybe next time I find a pair of power mirrors at the yard I can send them to him in exchange for a ride in that thing... can't believe he has manual mirrors on a SHOgun :lol:
          that's what I was seeing.
          youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

that thing looks nice... yeah wonder if you could get that body kit.. id prob try and make one if i could make it that nice
            1993 B6T swapped Festiva- Reich raceing ECU, Cork Sport down pipe, MBC for now, Capri Tranny. sold

1993 BBF 466cid mustang notch 7.7 ltre
            festiva turbo b18 project
            2001 BMW 325i
            1996 ford F-150 sold

Comment

Those are some very good pics , I am still a little upset with Jay for not visiting our site .
              ------------------------------------------------
              The Trigger - Midwest Festiva Inc., Illinois Chapter
              Smart Passion white with H-D interior
              HD2500 Duramax Chevy
              Harley Davidson Ultra classic ..I am in love !!
              Pro Street S-10 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214968
              Diamond white Deville 27,000 mile cream puff
              Z28 LS1 power 500 +
              90 Festy L daily driver wants to be modded, OK
              It is being modded , a little at a time http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214953

Join me on Facebook !! ;http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...00000295094896

Comment

nice ride, i dont watch his show much but he is one heck of a collector hes been on car and driver, and other speed channel shows several times, his pride and joy tho is a stanely steamer lol get up to 40+ mph and is street legal, rumored to be one of the only steam powered original cars out there now. looks sweet
                2007 Ford Taurus 23-25MPG
                1976 Chevy Silverado (my toy)
                1951 Ford Deluxe, being rebuilt

Have an old car truck or tractor? Go here.
                http://www.aintperfect.com/

Comment

Jay is a writer for car & driver or maybe an editor I dont remeber which.
                  It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

Working...
                  X