Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOOT

finally broke the 26mpg mark since december lol

i got 27mpg on the 16th of dec fillup, but since havnt came close, today i filled up and had 26mpg and some change lol. took 14 bucks to fill up, man i love not having to worry about going over 20 bucks to fillup, this is awsome, i love this car

95 aspire ftw lol
    2007 Ford Taurus 23-25MPG
    1976 Chevy Silverado (my toy)
    1951 Ford Deluxe, being rebuilt

Have an old car truck or tractor? Go here.
    http://www.aintperfect.com/

The worst I ever got in a festiva was 29 in a carbed 4 speed . The best was 42 in an efi 5 speed. Is your aspire an automatic?
    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

ya i know its a lil low for an aspire but if u factor in that my gremlin got 7mpg im happy with it,

ya its a 95 efi automatic, ran seafoam thro it, need to do again tho, due for an oil change, and ive replaced plugs/wires/cap/rotor button/ thermostat/air filter etc

even drilled out the airbox with a 1/2" bit and it helped on power. highest ive got in it was 100% highway, that was 33mpg going down to my farm and back up to urich mo.

i am burning/leaking oil so that may be a factor, dad said to tighten the intake manifold bolts to see if that helps, ill try that thursday as i dont have school.

Comment

sorry to hear that.
        91GL, 93L, 91L, 92L
        00 f250- xlt 7.3 6speed 4x4
        88 gtx
        74 torino- enduro car.

Comment

and i think i just got an se cluster for my paintball gun woot lol

Comment

best mileage for my fi was 57 going to chico, averaged 65 mph cause i was tired. went 400 miles on 7 gallons of gas. i usually average 43 to 45 highway. 32 to 35 flatout in my hour commute to work that includes a hill climb from 2200 feet to 5000 and back down. mods are few. at distributor(more advance) exhaust k n panel filter from a protege. waiting on a mildly built 1.6 sohc so itll do more n 65 up the hill
            is not sposed ta do that...
            05 subaru legacy gt
            1991 nissan nx2000(almost awesome as a festiva, my first failed mtx)
            1988(?) festiva LX 5spd (rescued from crusher,aspire swap done, working on turbocharging the 1.3...)

Comment

Working...
            X