• KIA Pride parts from PH/UK

(updated 4/16/2007 v4.1.)

X - Not Available at time
    [N] - New
    [U] - Used
    [K] - Kit
    [P] - Pair
    [S] - Set
    [?] - Please let me know which one you want NEW or USED?

My PayPal is zionzev@yahoo.com - please read notes on 8 page!

The Parts No. (Picture references.) can found here:

(updated 4/12/2007 v1.6)
    Green color means in stock and already have prices ready.
    Yellow color means not updated with info yet.
    * - Few left...
    ** - Might be wrong quote of price of parts/or error. I will ask him for correct info.

Please PM me if there any updates or errors!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys,

I have Received some PMs from you guys want buy KIA Pride parts from Philippines or United Kingdom.

So now I am going make sheet excel to show you the prices, part details, part pictures, parts number order and other...

I am asking all you guys, if it better for all you guys share the shipping cost in one big box whatever you want the KIA parts from Philippines? To save some your money for expensive shipping.

In there have bunch of gem KIA Pride parts and most reasonable prices!

What I will need to do discuss with my brother in law who live in Philippines right now and he is quite busy often with his job and limited budget income...

So I am asking all of you guys, Would you willing happy to pay extra 5-10 dollar added each your orders? (To help my brother in law get some gas and efforts collect the KIA Pride parts for you?)

I do not make any profits from all your money but only small for my brother in law that's all. I think it's fair and simple don't you think?

Thanks for your time and I will do my best to handle the KIA Pride parts as possible for all your needs and PM me if you want to buy some KIA Pride parts.

(please pardon my bad English if so and English is not my primary language.)

Here most picture of KIA Pride parts can be found in Philippines:
    (I will post full parts with picture later.)

Wide pictures

Comment

Comment

I am interested in a clock and bezel in gray.

Comment

I am definately interested in a spoiler, side skirts, grill, headlights, and corner lights!!
          Paul
          91GL
          Menomonee Falls, WI

Comment

i want one of those spoilers!!!!! i would also like the mazda 121 grille, headlights, corners lights if possible

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
            1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
            2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

I'm interested in the factory fog light switch...

Thanks for setting this up!
              Ian
              Calgary AB, Canada
              93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
              59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

They have the Kia pride pop spoiler! :shock: I'm in. :idea: Oh & the foglight switch & tiny side skirts, But definatly the spoiler.
                It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

I am interested in some parts as well. Last time we had a member that shipped parts to us the shipping was divided up between everyone that ordered parts, so yes I think that shipping should be added!
                  Brian
                  http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
                  :fish:

Comment

I'll take a clock, fog light switch, and a whole front light conversion kit, plus the painted metal trim piece under the headlights
                    ---------------------------------------------------
                    The Jester - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter
                    ---------------------------------------------------
                    BUILD'EM CHEAP, RUN'EM HARD, REPAIR'EM DAILY!

Comment

Some things I really want but don't see here, may be available. Electric window motors, switches and door panels 2 dr not 4 dr. Dash tray/door, '99 and older 110mph cluster (UK), lower hatch spoiler like the 323 GTX where the wiper goes under it, mud flaps, headlight tilting actuators and switch.. I'll think of more, but some of this stuff (like the lower hatch spoiler) is next to impossible to find.

Comment

Originally posted by xpnsyd
                        Some things I really want but don't see here, may be available. Electric window motors, switches and door panels 2 dr not 4 dr. Dash tray/door, '99 and older 110mph cluster (UK), lower hatch spoiler like the 323 GTX where the wiper goes under it, mud flaps, headlight tilting actuators and switch.. I'll think of more, but some of this stuff (like the lower hatch spoiler) is next to impossible to find.
                        Certain few KIA Pride with 2 door do have power window motor and console box with ready two L/R or Icon letter window switches. it may be hard to find but worth looking if I can find it for you.

Door panels? I don't know if will fit US Festiva since I haven't tried it yet. What kind door panels you would want?

Plain Mud flaps (non letter FESTIVA) quite some still exist outside PH/UK.

Headlight tilting actuators and knob switch might still exist in Philippines but do you know specfic Kia Pride model? like often can be found in newer model or?

110MPH UK speedometer, I am curious what's different newer and older?

If you have any picture that would be big helpful for me.

Soon I will post excel sheet here for everyone can see it and you can changes/add orders by PM me or post here.

Comment

lower hatch spoiler like the 323 GTX where the wiper goes under it
                          DJ, like almost that one?

Comment

^^No it was different, it mounted just below the rear window and came up and out. I only had 1 picture of it and must have lost it on my old computer.
                            Brian
                            http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
                            :fish:

Comment

I would be interested in some of the small side skirts and mud flap. Dont have to have festiva letters on them.
                              sigpic
                              The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
                              https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
                              Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

Working...
                              X