Looking for an AJUSA.com Promo code.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for an AJUSA.com Promo code.

Anyone know of a current one (3/3/07)?? I'm trying to order some EBC Greenstuff pads. If anyone has used these pads and has good/bad things to say please feel free to post up... Just trying to get them a little cheaper. -Kyle
    Cosmic Blue 2008 Mazdaspeed 3 - Mostly Stock...

White 1990 Ford Festiva - B6 SOHC powered 50 shot = 14.5 @ 94 mph Gone but not forgotten

Proud member of Chicken Mechanix Racing

I like the pads. You using the aspire swap ones?
    It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

Yup, I had brand new stock pads that came w/it so I couldn't justify the price when I first did the swap, but now I want a better pad. Have you had the regular run of mill autoparts store pads on there before them??? What kind of difference have you felt/noticed? -Kyle
      Cosmic Blue 2008 Mazdaspeed 3 - Mostly Stock...

White 1990 Ford Festiva - B6 SOHC powered 50 shot = 14.5 @ 94 mph Gone but not forgotten

Proud member of Chicken Mechanix Racing

Comment

I've used greenstuff pads on other cars & noticed enough of a difference to justify buying them again. Do you have manual or auto aspire brakes? If they are auto you can use the 01-02 kia rio pads, IIRC if found that they were cheaper than an aspire application.
        It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

$63.00 greenstuff aspire.

Comment

Working...
          X