Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Ford planning a new Festiva/Aspire for the US?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Ford planning a new Festiva/Aspire for the US?

Mazda's new Mazda2 will share its platform with upcoming Ford B-segment models.
    B-cars are smaller than the Ford Focus. The segment, with such new entries as the Nissan Versa and Honda Fit, is growing in the United States. Ford lacks a U.S. entry.
    New Ford-brand B-cars will ride on the same platform developed by Mazda that underpins the Mazda2 unveiled at the Geneva auto show. They will go on sale in Europe, North America and Asia from 2008 to 2010, Bakaj said.
    The European car will come first, Bakaj said. He wouldn't specify when the B-car would go on sale in the United States or Asia. Suppliers and analysts most recently have expected Ford's U.S. B-car to go on sale in 2009.

[img]http://cwimg.sv.publicus.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/bilde?Site=CW&Date=20070314&Category=FREE&ArtNo=70 312010&Ref=AR&Profile=1024&maxw=490[img]

maybe so, hey tecnopolis how is the elbow room doing?

Comment

We have another link on this technopolis, this is the new Ford FIESTA, but close enough to a new festiva for me :-) I plan on getting one of both because my wife even likes it so we both will have one by 2010 hopefully.

Probably the Mazda 2 for her and the Ford Fiesta ST for me. I love them, can't wait

Comment

Working...
      X