Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(UPDATE)just saw a xr-2 drivin down the road...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (UPDATE)just saw a xr-2 drivin down the road...

im leavin now to go hunt the guy down because i saw him turn into a neighborhood, the body of the car didnt look too good so hopefully he will sell!!! :x
    There is no replacement for displacement, except for the turbo in my basement.

good luck on finding him!!!!!

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
    1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
    2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

found him! and guess what he just bought it and said that he dont want to sell it because he really likes it, but he did tell me where another one is for sell and he said for cheap!

Comment

went and saw the one the guy directed me to. perfect body(no rust or faded paint), and perfect top and perfect rims(no rust). interior was a bit ripped but i did not look at the miles or drive it yet but im goin back in a week to get it. oh and the best part is that i get it for $400!!!

Comment

Do you really want to tear part that car? If you are going to use the engine and tranny out of it, let me by the full rolling shell off from you this summer! Im serious. I will drive to kentucky and pick it up. I have wanted a capri, even if I have to stick a hydro tranny and BP in it.

Comment

Don't part it out! If it is as good as you say, buy it, detail it and sell it. You'll make more than enough for all the parts you'll need for whatever swap you want to do.
            Festiva: Because even my dog can build a Honda.
            ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

'90 L. B8ME/Kia Rio 5 speed. Rio/Aspire suspension swap. :-D
            '81 Mustang. Inline 6, Automatic.
            '95 Eagle Summit Wagon. 4G64 Powered.

Comment

Originally posted by FestivaFan
              Don't part it out! If it is as good as you say, buy it, detail it and sell it. You'll make more than enough for all the parts you'll need for whatever swap you want to do.
              Sounds right to me. Just make sure you research your costs.
              youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

well i dont want to go through the trouble of selling it, because i can just use it and i guess sell the rolling shell to Gforce...probably i will give it to him, because i hate to see it get scrapped being in the condition it is in.

Comment

Feel ya there.
                  youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

I wouldn't be able to come down till like july, but let me know if that is a possiblity

Comment

well im not going to count my chickens before they hatch, so im just going to wait and make sure i get that car before i promise you anything. but yea if i get it im sure that would be possible.

Comment

i owned a regular capri for a short time. it was pretty gay no back seat and it just had no power!! i thinkthe car is to heavy i say part it out you will have a sleeper!

Comment

yea i love the idea of a sleeper. that is why i cant wait until it gets done!!!

Comment

Part it out. Capri' XR2's were born only so we could have donor engines for the Festiva's and the only reason Ford continued with the aspire is so we could have better brakes for those xr2 motors.

BP Festiva http://www.cardomain.com/ride/723319 - SOLD
                            BPT Festiva www.cardomain.com/ride/2260009 - SOLD
                            BPT GTX www.cardomain.com/ride/2436495 - SOLD
                            New GTX - http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3294846/ - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by mattswabb
                              Part it out. Capri' XR2's were born only so we could have donor engines for the Festiva's and the only reason Ford continued with the aspire is so we could have better brakes for those xr2 motors.
                              HAHAHA

Comment

Working...
                              X