No announcement yet.

well duh...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

at the same garage as before a mechanic named randy was talking to me while using a timming light on an old chevy v8 and he did not pay attention and the wires from the timming light got caught in the moving fan and almost pulling his hand into the moving fan blades so he let go and the timmimg light just kept being spun around and was broke into peices by the time we shut the moter off.

Comment

Originally posted by miami man
      one time at the garage down the street i put my car on a lift to change the oil took the oil drain plug out and set it on the work bench later went to intall it but it would not thread right after about a quarter turn i looked on the work bench and saw i had grabbed the wrong drain plug..talking about cursing one self lucky it did not strip the oil pan threads.
      At least you remembered it. I forgot it one day, poured in the oil and halfway through the last quart, I saw a puddle of motor oil. I called myself all kinds of names.

A friend of mine did the same, except he started his car like that. The next weekend, we were doing a motor swap.
      Festiva: Because even my dog can build a Honda.
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

'90 L. B8ME/Kia Rio 5 speed. Rio/Aspire suspension swap. :-D
      '81 Mustang. Inline 6, Automatic.
      '95 Eagle Summit Wagon. 4G64 Powered.

Comment

we didn't get the drain plug all the way back in when we flushed the radiator... thats why I don't have a B6 anymore...
        No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

The passengers side Rear spindle is Left hand thread. after using a super long breaker bar at school to try and get it loose I ws gonna give up. so we used in impact on it...but forgot to switch directions and ate all the threads off of it..

So I left my car sitting in the shop at and spent a week looking for a new spindle.

All that work and I never did fix the problem I started with. the ebrake was frozen. I tried to drive the car and the back wheels wouldnt turn and I slid the car back wards. it was great.

but eventually it all got solved.

Comment

Working...
          X