aspire side marker light size?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aspire side marker light size?

i was looking on my eggs parking lights to make sure they were blinking when the remote start was in use. and my pass side marker light is burnt out. i took it out and looked at it and its a wedge base. my question what size is this bulb i may just buy a cpl led bulbs to throw in there. speaking of which gotta take some pics of the speedo. brb
    2007 Ford Taurus 23-25MPG
    1976 Chevy Silverado (my toy)
    1951 Ford Deluxe, being rebuilt

Have an old car truck or tractor? Go here.
    http://www.aintperfect.com/

I'm at jury duty right now so I don't have any info. You might find a number on the old bulb itself. You will find the number in your car's owner's manual.

You should also (at the very least!) have a Haynes or Chilton manual for your Aspire. Preferably the Ford shop manual. MORE PREFERABLY BOTH!

Hell, I'm a Festiva owner (three times over) and I have TWO Ford shop manuals for the Aspire. Comes in handy when I want more detailed info on my suspension and brakes. I have two of them in case I ever need info on the differences between OBD systems I ('94-5) and II ('96-7).

I have '88, '90, and '92 Festiva shop manuals, IIRC. My Festys are '89, '92 and '93. The manuals don't match but they should cover the same stuff.

Finally, I have a Chilton's for the Mazdas (323, MX3, Protege, etc.--remember I have two B6 engines, one is installed now), the Aspire, and Haynes for the Festiva/Aspire.

Oh, plus I've been given some CDs...

Karl
    '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
    '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
    '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
    '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
    '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

yes i have a haynes plus the ford cd from download link on this site.

after doin some digging and such its 194

thanks to help on fa.com as well on this lol.
      2007 Ford Taurus 23-25MPG
      1976 Chevy Silverado (my toy)
      1951 Ford Deluxe, being rebuilt

Have an old car truck or tractor? Go here.
      http://www.aintperfect.com/

Comment

Working...
      X