funny ebay listings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• funny ebay listings

notice the ebay festiva listings? interesting one, a 90 with 75k, the buy it now price is 5k! the other blue 90' with 80k is only at 510 so far. the guy with the blue 90 is selling it, cuz his 17 yr old daughter was made of for driving it, they called the car the cute ugly. :lol: so she wants a "cool car" :lol: my these spoiled children. :!: guess id be inclined to say, like it or walk, dear daughter.
    "We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." -Mohandas Gandhi

I saw one on there yesterday that was all the way up to 1 cent. It was a wreck, but still...

Comment

I think getting your doughter a car thats a tad bit nicer than a festiva... isn't considered spoiled..
      Ian Carr
      88' flat black festy, has an e-brake that works!
      99' S70 T5M- faster DD
      86' 951- almost ready for track season

My old b6t- wish i still had it
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2241793

Every car I have owned has had a turbo in it, until I bought this latest festiva.. I plan to fix that though.

Comment

I think a kid that turns up their nose at any car is spoiled. Stick her in an 86 caravan with woodgrain. That'll teach her!
        youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

if you read it, she didnt want to drive it because her friends didnt like it. and i think turning the nose up at what you are given, is ungrateful and yes spoiled. a poor reason to sell the car imo. my first car was an old 4 door fiat, and i was thrilled with it. i was thrilled to be able to drive, own a car period. different these days i reckon. :lol: yeah a woody caravan...that would teach her! :lol:

Comment

Or just don't give the ungrateful kid anything to drive. I'll bet the she'd wished she kept her mouth shut!
            Brian
            http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
            :fish:

Comment

I'm with everyone else.. Travis (my oldest at home) didn't want to work for his Fester.. So I took it back.. now he walks everywhere or has to get a ride from friends.. and he's 20

Comment

^^ i know people like that.

92l efi 240K+ stock

Comment

I've bought every car I've ever driven. My parents said that if I wanted one I would have to pay for it myself! :shock:

If it wasn't for their penny pinching I never would have ended up with a Festiva!
                  White '89L auto - Sold!
                  Silver '06 Rav4, 95k!

Comment

i agree with everyone also if you dont like what i give you ill take it back and u can buy what u want with your money. my first car was given to me but it was an 85 dodge aries k stationwagon. i wasnt fond of it but it was a car and i could drive where and when i wanted slowly and not soo surely but i never complained about until the prolems started.
                    Jason
                    wishing i had a festi again

Comment

My first vehicle is my 1995 f150 i bought from my dad. he obviously gave me a good deal on it but before i could drive it i had to get a job and buy tires and pay for the insurance and such. i hated having to borrow my older bros 1989 berretta but im glad he was nice enough to let me use it.

Comment

i think its deff being called spoiled... i was surprised my dad payed for my first car (skeeter!) and even then the deal was he payed for it (a whole $300) if i got it working and let them drive it all the time b/c it gets like 20mpg better than our van, the only other car we had...
                        ~Nate

the keeper of a wonderful lil car, Skeeter.

Current cars:
                        91L "Skeeter" 170k, Aspire brakes, G15, BP, Advancedynamics coil overs, etc. My first love.
                        1990 Kawasaki Ninja 250 - my gas saver, 60+mpg - 40k
                        2004 MotoGuzzi Breva - my "longer range" bike - 17k

FOTY 2008 winner!

Comment

Spoiled yeah like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzG_oHDLZdc

I had to get a job for 4 months before I was allowed to get a licence. Then buy all my cars.
                          It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

OK I'm guilty! I bought my daughter her first car, a Geo Tracker it was purple with pink and baby blue graphics!
                            Brian
                            http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
                            :fish:

Comment

:lol: but she didnt want you to sell it to get something cooler now did she? thats the real issue i had, the ungrateful nature of the kid. and the parent rewarding it.

Comment

Working...
                              X