My website updated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My website updated

I updated my website www.rafaruto.com in my Festiva project section. For those who wants to see some pictures of the removal process of the B6T engine.
    Is that a Festiva that just passed me?!?!?!

its in another language

What to do, I cant read that

Logan

Comment

altavista.com does a translator.
      Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

Yep for now it's only in French but when I'll have time I'll translate it. So don't send me anymore email like this one:

Sent : 20 avril 2005 15:20:53
        To : <glacius182@hotmail.com>
        Object : english

make the site in english, motherfucker.

I thought that we were a little more mature here, it seems not.

Comment

If Glacius's site were in English only, it would be my civic duty to rat on him to the "language police" of La Belle Province

Don't get me started... :roll:

keep up the good work!
          I will NOT drive a minivan

Comment

so who was the little punk that sent the message? That could be construed as a threat / hate crime (intimidation).....
            Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Bright Blue 93 GL (1.6 8v, 5spd) (Hula-Baloo)
            Performance Red 94 Aspire SE (Stimpson)

Comment

i am that punk.

Comment

thank you for standing up. seriously, what you said can legally be interpereted as a threat. just some advice, you should be a bit more careful what you say and to whom.
                Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Comment

where did you get that body kit and i like the rims. only body kit i can find is form festiva motorsports.

thanks

Comment

not true. his website at the bottom ASKS for any comments or suggestions. i clicked his email link and gave him a suggestion.

i was kinda goin for a samuel l jackson kind of thing but thats besides the point. i gave what was asked of me.

Comment

yes, but the profanity takes it from a suggestion to intimidation. Obviously, I'm not an expert on the topic, but I am subjected to annual political-awareness training and legal action prevtion training, due to the fact I do basically "public speaking" and represent the company. They don't want me to say anything that can get them in hot water.
                      Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Comment

These assumptions may or may not be true. If he is calling him a "motherfucker" and it's not true, its deplumation of Character with intent to slander. If he had slept with a woman who had a kid then it’s true. At any rate it’s not nice.

Comment

Who sent this email is not important (even if Crypto didn't want to be kept anonymous) and I didn't care about it. I'm not the kind of person who really cares about what other people say about me.

For the bodykit question, it's directly from ATH in Toronto. And yeah the rims are great (can't wait to have my tires!)

And for those who are interested I didn't slept with any woman who had children. :roll:

Comment

It took me about 10 mins of reading through that to realise it wasn't in english. I thought he was just a really bad speller.

How did you get your car into the garage sideways? From the marks on the floor it almost looks like an e-brake job.

Do you have any pictures of those sideskirts unwrapped?

-Ox
                            OX SMASH!!

Comment

Originally posted by oxbrain
                              It took me about 10 mins of reading through that to realise it wasn't in english. I thought he was just a really bad speller.
                              :lol:
                              How did you get your car into the garage sideways? From the marks on the floor it almost looks like an e-brake job.
                              no I just manage to put it there with a lot of work
                              Do you have any pictures of those sideskirts unwrapped?
                              -Ox
                              not yet, I'll finish my swap before unwrapping them

Comment

Working...
                              X