Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• htchbck check your messages

from anomoly40:

could you post a reply to htchbck asking him to check his messages? i'm in atlana and i'm on my phone and don't havea way to get ahold of him. i can't because my phone can't handle a thread because of memory. thank you very much.

BP Festiva http://www.cardomain.com/ride/723319 - SOLD
    BPT Festiva www.cardomain.com/ride/2260009 - SOLD
    BPT GTX www.cardomain.com/ride/2436495 - SOLD
    New GTX - http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3294846/ - SOLD

I guess he didn't want to meet after all. :sad2:

Take it back to the back porch, join the 3 string revolution.

Comment

sorry man, I tried to call a couple times early sunday afternoon but it gave a "the wireless subscriber is not available"... as it turns out though it was probably a good thing that I didn't try to drive to atlanta cause the little blue doesn't have a cooling fan and my thermostat got stuck closed on the silver on monday afternoon. Fortunately I was in town and a friend brought me to advance auto and I was able to fix it pretty quick, but that coulda sucked if it happened in downtown ATL though, especially with the traffic... maybe next time ... I'm thinking about taking a big road trip for a couple weeks this summer with one of my buddies thats graduating with me. He's a drift driver thats into 240SX's and we're gonna try to look up a bunch of people from the festy boards and the 240 boards and just drive around the country meeting folks and checking out their cars, so we might be able to meet up with you then, but i'll keep ya posted.
      No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

Yeah I was getting a "error network down" while trying to log onto the internet. I paid my bill, I swear.

Take it back to the back porch, join the 3 string revolution.

Comment

Working...
        X