Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KIA Pride parts from PH (For late requested parts)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KIA Pride parts from PH (For late requested parts)

For you guys who are "late" requesting KIA Pride parts.

stefan
    Gforcefd
    Sho_tyme_psi
    ShawnM
    tivatude
    Maybe more other

I just talked with my brother in law and he wished to not have second group ordering too soon and he have already other future plans going out for awhile.

But however he suggested me to make it few people adding with existing first group right now and sharing shipping...

But I have to ask my first group buyer KIA Pride parts if you guys mind to allowed added 5-10 (max) new lists late buyer more to be together with us.
    I can't make vote in here but just post here what you guys think about that? Agree with it or Disagree with it. It may slight more time for waiting KIA pride parts but I'll leave up to first group buyer guys decided what their choice would be.

If all most first group buyer agree it with that idea and allowing adding up to 10 people MAX then you might be lucky yourself for last chance!

For my opinion with that, I would agree with it and new late buyer should make quick list of final choice parts and quick send payments method so won't make too much time for waiting parts to arrive here.
    Wait for a second order
    0%
    Extend deadline on current order
    0%

I say we wait for a second order, this was first posted Feb. 27th and there was plenty of time to get in on the first order.
    Brian
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
    :fish:

Comment

So does your brother in law not want to do this again?? Maybe too much of a pain to pull all these parts? Because if this is a ONE TIME shot I may add a couple of items to my list.

Comment

Originally posted by xpnsyd
        So does your brother in law not want to do this again?? Maybe too much of a pain to pull all these parts? Because if this is a ONE TIME shot I may add a couple of items to my list.
        Not exactly, My brother in law want visit his friends/family outside their home and errands which he will not have time for too soon for next second group ordering. probably 1-3 month later (Depends what his plan going to be.)
        I can't guaranteed exactly how when will have second other group but more likely it will be yes if it's popular demands.

DJ, you can add more parts if you like or wait for second one to come.

Comment

I can wait. I've wanted the pride spoiler for a few years, since my aunt showed me a pic of one when she was in london. She said it looks just like my festiva, but cooler. :x
          It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

Working...
          X