No announcement yet.

going to court on friday; the story... want advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pay the $70.00 And take the class,shouldn't go on your driving record after it's over,Insurance company will never know.
    Renegade-Midwest Festiva Inc.Illinois Chapter

93 Festiva L Aspire 5sp Lots of upgrades & mods
    99 Dodge Caravan SE
    95 Taurus SHO auto 265hp
    94 F150 351W auto (for sale)
    78 Chevy elcamino 500hp 383 stroker
    78 Chrysler Cordoba 360 (for sale)
    03 Harley Davidson Electra Glide
    95 Honda 1500 Goldwing SE
    95 F150 4X4 6 inch lift,38" mudders
    95 Iszuzu Trooper LS

Comment

^^+1

Comment

Originally posted by todd00
        i think your needle is stuck, black magic :lol: but you kinda sound like ward cleaver....talking to the beav.
        Yep. Im pretty sure that was the alcohol talking.
        Waiting to behold the power of Ra.

IMS Power Development
        Festivas:
        Project...BlackMagic

Comment

just got back... got it marked down to "improper driving" (from reckless), wouldn't take it all the way off.
          $75 fine + $56 court fees... had to sit for a little over an hour before they got to me! the two people before me got hit with improper window film as well, i'm verrry glad the officer didn't check mine

i belive this will put 3 points on my record, but I'm having difficulty finding any detailed info out.

i think i'm going to call the insurance company to ask them about taking the class, i hope your right elcamino but i'm not sure that my rate won't go up even though i take the class... from what i've just read the DMV points and the insurance company's points are not related, so the class will take off my DMV points but not my insurance points... in which case whats the purpose of taking the class unless you have too many DMV points?

thanks for the help so far guys...
          ~Nate

the keeper of a wonderful lil car, Skeeter.

Current cars:
          91L "Skeeter" 170k, Aspire brakes, G15, BP, Advancedynamics coil overs, etc. My first love.
          1990 Kawasaki Ninja 250 - my gas saver, 60+mpg - 40k
          2004 MotoGuzzi Breva - my "longer range" bike - 17k

FOTY 2008 winner!

Comment

glad it went as well as it did skeeter.

blackmagic, i dont drink. that was just my assessment of your comments in this thread. no one else got on him by rubbing his nose in a mistake but you. he asked for help not sarcastic comments.
            "We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." -Mohandas Gandhi

Comment

Working...
            X