LX spotted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LX spotted

I saw an LX on my way home yesterday. I did the usual stop and leave a note thing..... "Need parts or want to sell call me. " It was a charcoal Automatic, so it was loaded with all the goodies. 160,000 miles. I've had 3 - 5 speeds same color, but I've never seen an automatic. I don't know if it was 88 or 89 so it could have been efi. I'll have it one day! And every last festiva in the state!!
    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

You are a Festiva Hoarder - Geez! Leave some for the rest of us.
    How are you and your dad doing on your Project Festivas? Hope you are going to take lots of pictures and share your "How To's".

Best Regards - Royce

Comment

Slacking so far. I have been broke lately. Dad has been nursing his back to regular health before starting the swap. He is waiting on me to score the drivetrain too.
      youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Working...
      X