Djs funeral arangements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Djs funeral arangements

I talked with Inga last night. She told me that Dj and herelf have in the past spoke about funeral's. Dj wasn't a big fan of funerals, he is being cremated and Inga will be picking up his ashes this Thursday at 2. Please take a minute Thursday at 2 and remember the Hayek family. This will be a diffecult time for all of them. And this Saturday at 4 there will be a barbecue at the Djs house to remember him by! If you are able feel free to stop by! I won't be able to make it, wish I could! If you want to send a card or flowers here s the address.

The Hayek Family
    1603 Buchanan
    Pasadena, TX
    Brian
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
    :fish:

Thank you Brian, I just sat here for a couple of minutes in silence... RIP DJ..
    Cosmic Blue 2008 Mazdaspeed 3 - Mostly Stock...

White 1990 Ford Festiva - B6 SOHC powered 50 shot = 14.5 @ 94 mph Gone but not forgotten

Proud member of Chicken Mechanix Racing

Comment

Thinking of the Hayek family.
      youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
        money pit

No spitters were I work, you swallow it all. The Company feels if you already have it in your mouth why waste it.

Comment

This sat. I am giving a gathering BBQ and drinks ,it starts at 4:00pm till you got to go.I will have some of DJs ashes with us here to PARTY with us. Love Mamabear

Comment

Working...
          X