Festivas in film.... Idiocracy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Festivas in film.... Idiocracy

Man! I watched Idiocracy tonight. There is a festiva in it toward the end. It gets defiled then slaughtered. The movie is by Mike Judge (Beavis and butthead, and king of the hill). Weird and somewhat clever movie.
    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Ok I found a small clip on youtube. It's in there more than that. It looks like 8" or 10" wheels! As well as other "ehem" mods.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

i saw that didnt see the car though good movie i think you posted a clip on here before as they where showing how people where getting dumber as they went on and the other couple didnt want to have kids and when they did he couldnt make sperms haha

Comment

I saw that clip. It's the intro from the movie. I didn't post it though.

Comment

Wow! Thats one sad looking Festiva!
          Brian
          http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
          :fish:

Comment

WOW kinky ,I guess? NOT!! Mamabear

Comment

^^ LOL

Comment

Working...
              X