Magnaflow polished SS muffler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magnaflow polished SS muffler

Heya. Does anyone here have any experience with Magnaflow polished stainless steel mufflers? I picked one up on sale tonight. (model 14325)

It's got your usual oval case, 4" x 9", with an case length of 14". Overall length is 20".

The design is sort of a straight through, with a perforated pipe running at an angle through continuous roving fiberglass.

Any thoughts or opinions?

MagnaFlow manufactures the best exhaust systems, mufflers, pipes and catalytic converters; now being sold directly from our website! We proudly manufacture products in the USA using premium components and the latest technology. Voted 2017 SEMA Manufacturer of the Year!

That's what mine looks like only it's standard steel. It has 2" inlet and outlets and is straight through.

I have it on my '93GL with the B6 and it is okay. I might have gone for the staggered inlet and outlets for a bit more quiet. I may put my current one on Speedstiva when I do my next B6 swap. Then I'll get a quieter muffler for Lux.

Karl
    '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
    '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
    '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
    '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
    '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

I have a maganflow on my LS2 280Z, I'm happy with, reports are saying magnaflow is one of the best flowing muffluers out there.
      06 vw Bora
      09 Nissan Versa
      fastest B6T is back!!!
      http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/785928

Comment

The nice thing about it is that I got it for about half price. Form some reason Canadian Tire had a whole aisle of mufflers on sale. Hell, they had high flow cats on the shelf for $52!

Jim

Comment

Working...
        X