shiftknob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shiftknob

i know its stupid but i would like an original shift knob with the shift pattern still on it insted of an after market one. it a 4 speed but i dont even know if they made them with the pattern on it because mine doesnt have it. :roll:
    it'll do the 1/8 in 13.7, spin tires, and make all my drunk buddies giggle.

"I like a Festiva because there's less car to get in the way of the driving experience"

Keep looking!

They pop up in the junkyards every now and then.

Only problem is that the shift pattern is a little sticker that's glued on the knob, and they tend to come off easily.
    White '89L auto - Sold!
    Silver '06 Rav4, 95k!

Comment

Originally posted by Tim
      Only problem is that the shift pattern is a little sticker that's glued on the knob, and they tend to come off easily.

For years after my sticker fell off, it was replaced with a 500 Lira piece which for reasons unknown was a perfect fit. Eventually, that also fell off. Maybe I'll root around the dresser drawer and put another in there.

B
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      "You came in that thing? You're braver than I thought."

Comment

i have a 5 speed sticker and knob in good shape, need to reglue the sticker tho, and im in california. if ye really want it send me an email, themurn@hotmail.com, and ill try an figure something out
        is not sposed ta do that...
        05 subaru legacy gt
        1991 nissan nx2000(almost awesome as a festiva, my first failed mtx)
        1988(?) festiva LX 5spd (rescued from crusher,aspire swap done, working on turbocharging the 1.3...)

Comment

Working...
        X