New Owner for FF.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Owner for FF.com

This is Inga(Mamabear). I am Dj's wife as most of you know and since his loss(God Bless him) I have talked with some of the guys in our group and we've decided that Brian(25Horseplay) will be taking over FordFestiva.com and will be the offical owner. So everyone give cheers!!! Hooray, Hooray for Brian(25Horseplay)..another Hip Hip Hooray.

@Brian- I know you will do this community proud and do as Dj would have wished. Thank you so much for everything, your support has been outstanding and very much appreciated.

I will stay in touch with you all to see how things are going. I deeply thank you all for your kindness and blessings they have helped keep me strong and my husbands spirit alive in all of us. Go Fastiva's.....on with the show!!!! Have fun at Ohiostiva this Saturday.

Mamabear

YAY!! Thank you Inga for helping us keep this community alive!!
    *1992 Sport "Beauty" and 1989 L "Beast"

Comment

Awesome news and I think you made a good choice in the decision.
      "Look, I have long hair, tats and smoke like a chimney.. All of my customers know it.. Don't like it? Don't turn over my rock."

RIP DJ

Comment

Thanks ! again a great choice .
        money pit

No spitters were I work, you swallow it all. The Company feels if you already have it in your mouth why waste it.

Comment

Brian :wav: :wav: Excellent Choice!!!

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
          1989 L - 247K miles Slick
          1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
          Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

Very good choice.....I think he will do whats right with the site. Watch out though Brian....you have some big shoes to fill....good luck!
            "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
            89L Silver EFI auto
            91GL Green Auto DD
            There ain't no rest for the wicked
            until we close our eyes for good.
            I will sleep when I die!
            I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

congrats Brian

Comment

Congrats brian, I believe the way you take care of your festiva shows the pride, and commitment you will give here at FF.com. Good luck, and if you ever get stressed about something on here, or in life, give me a PM.

Comment

Excellent!

I'm glad the site is in good hands and will carry on.

Congrats Brian!!!!
                  White '89L auto - Sold!
                  Silver '06 Rav4, 95k!

Comment

Thanks everyone. My intentions here are simple......................keep the good thing going. We have a fun, friendly site with alot of talent, and knowledge here. I believe Dj set up a great site with Mods and Admin's that keep it running smoothly, I hope I can be the kind of guy Dj was! I hope he's up there guiding me with all the patience he had here. Feel free to PM me or send an e-mail if you need to. I hope to keep Fordfestiva.com the number 1 Festiva site on the Internet!
                    Brian
                    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
                    :fish:

Comment

Congrats Brain! I am sure you will be excellent to be owner of this ff.com and keep ff.com going!

Comment

oh know why did you pick him??? jk congrats i hope to meet you one day and i hope this site lives forever and just keeps growing and maybe when ford comes out with the next fiesta we will have another group of people taking intrest and growing this site! all hale Brian

Comment

Great pick Inga. Thank you! Congrats and thanks Brian!!
                          youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

:thumbleft: :thumbleft: :thumbright: :thumbright: ccasion5: ccasion7: :wav: ccasion9: ccasion9:

Congrats Brian
                            ------------------------------------------------
                            The Trigger - Midwest Festiva Inc., Illinois Chapter
                            Smart Passion white with H-D interior
                            HD2500 Duramax Chevy
                            Harley Davidson Ultra classic ..I am in love !!
                            Pro Street S-10 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214968
                            Diamond white Deville 27,000 mile cream puff
                            Z28 LS1 power 500 +
                            90 Festy L daily driver wants to be modded, OK
                            It is being modded , a little at a time http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214953

Join me on Facebook !! ;http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...00000295094896

Comment

Thanks Inga!

Congrats, Brian!

Karl
                              '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
                              '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
                              '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
                              '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
                              '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

Working...
                              X