Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Going to the dark side Getting a AZZFIRE :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to the dark side Getting a AZZFIRE :)

Went yarding while sipping on a cold one and came across a deal. 95 aspire smokes but decent shape and he has 3 bp swaps. Told i can buy the car and the swap for $350 and I can pic my swap. It is an auto so kinda excited about that. Trying to read upon the sticky. So I am stoked that I will be getting something 1/2 way new.
    "Look, I have long hair, tats and smoke like a chimney.. All of my customers know it.. Don't like it? Don't turn over my rock."

RIP DJ

NO!!!!Don't do it !!!(ha! ha!)

Comment

Yes!!! DO IT!!!!!
      Seriously though- if you need any assistsance, questions answered, ar advice- just let me know.

Comment

Fine !fine! Go for it !!(Waaaahaaahaa)

Comment

HAHA, The festy aint going anywhere except maybe on a diet if I get the car. I need a building like Leno with the colection cars I am getting. I like me a good auto car makes it easier to multitask why driving and sometimes nice to let the car do the work. But as said before Mammabear,not letting go my festy. Thanks also for the reply Festymick, I will keep you in mind as you have been there done that
          "Look, I have long hair, tats and smoke like a chimney.. All of my customers know it.. Don't like it? Don't turn over my rock."

RIP DJ

Comment

Originally posted by Sho_tyme_psi
            I need a building like Leno with the colection cars I am getting.
            Since I was little I have dreamed of owning a junk yard and a 40 car garage.
            youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Originally posted by carbonvmax
              Originally posted by Sho_tyme_psi
              I need a building like Leno with the colection cars I am getting.
              Since I was little I have dreamed of owning a junk yard and a 40 car garage.
              :lol:

RIP DJ

Comment

For 350 take the BP and the stuff for the brake swap and your still doing good!
                89SX funtop! Fully loaded!
                RIP 90LX

Comment

^^^ I was waiting for someone to say that
                  No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

nope,going build the egg. Kinda wanna put the B6 stock looking 1.6 like the 1.3. Dont know alot on these swaps but if it is a bolt in I will prob go that route. Will get pics of the motor Talking about.

RIP DJ

Comment

come over to my house and you will see a junkyard...5 broken lawn mowers,91 festiva,93 festiva,78 chevy pickup,91 mazda,dodge spirit one broken snow blower,one broken riding lawn mower two broken weed eaters.

Comment

Can't wait!!!

Comment

Well until you make Jay Leno's money then we'll talk.

Comment

Originally posted by miami man
                            come over to my house and you will see a junkyard...5 broken lawn mowers,91 festiva,93 festiva,78 chevy pickup,91 mazda,dodge spirit one broken snow blower,one broken riding lawn mower two broken weed eaters.
                            Are trying to copy me?
                            youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Working...
                            X