Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• japanese cargo

handle shields on japanese festiva "cargo" model

Nice... the seat cloth looks different than ours!

Comment

those are actually like slip covers that fit over the seats to protect them. what is absolutely amazing are the options and aftermarket pieces sold for the JDM festy. makes the most loaded U.S. model look like a bottom feeder. the wildest has to be a portable shower set-up. an umbrella holder that replaces the map pocket. INSIDE rear window louvers. thin rear quarter window louvers. stereo/equalizer systems that fit exactly in the console bin. a storage tray that mounts under the dash below the front speakers. add on power window motors. top of fender turn indicators. air grabber scoops that mount on the cowl. eye scorching interior fabrics. many more wheel options. something that looks like an air purifier/domelight combination. add on console/armrest/storage between the seats. side window visors plus the usual pride/121 features like the dash clock/ visor mirror/ trunk release/ dash bin with lid/ etc. i intend to get these translated and hope to post the pages as soon as i learn how to do that and get a scanner.

Comment

^^We need to find a contact and order up some of those JDM options.
        1991 L 408,000 miles+ w/NEW B3 longblock!!
        2008 Nissan Versa S HB

Comment

Originally posted by b3 madness
          ^^We need to find a contact and order up some of those JDM options.
          Yeah, I am still work on it and waiting to see my friend to get some info JDM parts in Japan... 8)

Comment

Working...
          X