shipping companies.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shipping companies.

I remember seeing somewhere, I dunno if it was here or not. I searched but couldnt find anything.

there was a shipping website that was really cheep. for like cars and such. for people looking for stuff to ship posted up the item, and people wanting to have something to ship could check it out.

anyboyd know that site?

thanks,
    Jonathon

i remember that one also but forgot the name.people would bid on shipping items for you example if i was going to chicago i would lookup someone that needed shipping there and put a bid in.

Comment

i found it uship.com

Comment

I just searched Google for "Car shipping companies", found a website that sent your inquiry out to a bunch of companies and they all e-mailed me a quote for the cost to move it from A to B...
        Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

Thanks everybody. uship.com was it.

and thanks simon. I tried that as well, but $1000 to ship a car is out of my price range at this point.

Comment

mech - I agree... That's why I flew to Florida and towed the car home... It actually cost me more to get the car that way (I had $600 in plane tickets, $600 for the Uhaul and $600 in gas - where I could've had it picked up and brought to me for $1000) - But I got to see a bunch of states I've never been to and I was able to meet Inga and Dustin of DJ's family... So it was all worthwhile for me.
            Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

Working...
            X