free aspire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• free aspire

someone i work with is giving away a free aspire. i guess she was trying to figure out how to get ahold of me the other day and talked to my brother. he told her how to get ahold of me but wondered why and she said she had an aspire her son drove home and parked and she just wants it gone. he drove it home from cleveland about 3 hours. so there cant be too much wrong with it hopefully. well long story short at the moment it is going to my brother but hopefully i can get it since she was actually trying to find me to give it too. he is going to pick it up next weekend when she gets the title. if it is too bad off im hoping to at least get the brakes and suspension, but if it is nice enough we might drive it or sell for some quick easy money. so right now im just standing by idle and a little pissed since it should be mine rightfully. i hope it all works out and i get it, but i always seem to miss the good deals. we'll see what happens next weekend.
    Daily Driver: 90 Festiva 5 spd. lime green, brush guard
    Another Toy: 06 Harley Sportster 883, intake and exhaust

I hope you get it! It sounds like if you get it you can't lose, either a brake swap, spare car, or some free money selling it!
    Brian
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
    :fish:

Comment

Working...
    X